If 1 QS credit = 3 snack credits, can it go the other way?

GPC0321

DIS Veteran
I know that if you want to change 1 QS credit into 3 snack credits, they'll let you do that. But does it work the other way around? If I have 3 snack credits available, can I pool those into 1 QS credit?

I know that if you want to change 1 QS credit into 3 snack credits, they'll let you do that. But does it work the other way around? If I have 3 snack credits available, can I pool those into 1 QS credit?

No, not in the sense of getting an entree and two snack items, but there are ways to make a MEAL with 3 snacks at some of the QS restaurants. Two soups and a side of veggies or fries at Columbia Harbor, for instance. You'll need to peruse some menus to do so.

Just an aside to your question, the 2017 QS entitlements have changed to just entree and drink, so we're all waiting to see what they do with the exchange from QS to snacks. It may be you only get 2 snacks come Jan.

No, not in the sense of getting an entree and two snack items, but there are ways to make a MEAL with 3 snacks at some of the QS restaurants. Two soups and a side of veggies or fries at Columbia Harbor, for instance. You'll need to peruse some menus to do so.

Just an aside to your question, the 2017 QS entitlements have changed to just entree and drink, so we're all waiting to see what they do with the exchange from QS to snacks. It may be you only get 2 snacks come Jan.
Yeah, that's what I'm looking at now.
I noticed the DxDP price will be lower next year. I wasn't going to do a dining plan at all, but because I really want to treat my folks to some good dining (we were QSDP last time), I plugged in some info into one of those dining plan calculators and came out saving $157 (or something like that) if I get the DxDP. My plan is a table service/buffet for breakfast every morning (folks love a good breakfast) then a signature for dinner each night (well, one night will be CP dining package). That uses all of our meal credits, but with 2 snacks per day, I think we could swing a light lunch, especially if we do it at the resort with our refillable mugs. A cup of soup and a side salad would be plenty for lunch with a big breakfast in our bellies and a big dinner on the horizon.

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter