Ideas for new Epcot pavilions

DisneyWorldWisher

DIS Veteran
I would love to see a Weather pavilion, maybe between Imagination! and The Land. Weather is such an interesting subject, and it could be a very educational and entertaining pavilion.

I know we have Mission: SPACE already, but I would love for maybe a more developed Space pavilion, with a more educational and family friendly approach.

I like both ideas, as well as a redo of 'life'.

I would love to see a Weather pavilion, maybe between Imagination! and The Land. Weather is such an interesting subject, and it could be a very educational and entertaining pavilion.

I like that idea also.

They have something at a much smaller scale at Innoventions, StormStruck, a display about the effect of tropical storms and hurricanes on buildings and structures.

I think that Epcot could use another pavilion to tie the themes of the existing pavilions together.

I definitely want to see the Wonders of Life either completely reworked or reopened. From what I've heard, that's pretty unlikely though.

I definitely want to see the Wonders of Life either completely reworked or reopened. From what I've heard, that's pretty unlikely though.

I want Wonders of Life to reopen as well! It's annoying once a sponser pulls out of a pavilion/ride, Disney wants to shut it down (too much money to opperate).

I also really like the weather pavilion idea!

I know we have Mission: SPACE already, but I would love for maybe a more developed Space pavilion, with a more educational and family friendly approach.

Weather is a great idea. Not sure who would sponsor it. The weather channel? Either way, it's a great idea. There a thousands of things you could do with it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter