Ideal day of eating in the parks

:( I tried to do a similar thread to this and no one would play! Oh well!! Glad others are responding this time - fun to read all the replies! Here's my favorites:

I posted this on the review board as my last entry in our 10 day dining review, but thought it would be fun to see what others would pick!!

How about a new meal service from Disney, called "We Know You're Blue" Apron. They would send you an entire day of Disney eating, including all of your favorites from your trip. It would help with the transition back to reality, no??? Here is what I would ask for in my food container:

Breakfast: bananas . . . lots of bananas! (You need to read the dining review to get this reference)

Second breakfast: Strawberry Shortcake from Sunshine Seasons (Epcot), and an iced Shakin' Jamaican coffee from Joffrey's (HS)

Lunch: Galactic Chicken Salad from Backlot Express (HS)

Afternoon treat: Elephant Ear Pastry from Kusafiri Bakery (AK) and a pressed pot of coffee from Le Cellier, but only coffee!!!

Dinner: Bratwurst with Sauerkraut and Paprika chips from Sommerfest (Epcot), followed by a cup of Crema gelato from Vivoli (Disney Springs)

Evening snack - a Mickey Head sugar cookie with red frosted ears. The big one from the Confectionery (MK)

I cannot wait to do the kiosks! I have been scoping out the menus and planning our "Must Do" list. I am also going to do the "wine walk"... So excited!

Where did you see the kiosk menus? I'm also going to need the "wine walk" to do list please and thank you!

MK- breakfast, warm Cinnamon roll and coffee from Gastons.
Lunch, pot roast and ooey gooey toffee cake from LTT.
Dinner, fajita platter with all the fixings from Pecos Bill's
Snack, dole whip float.
Epcot- chicken sharwama platter from Tangerine Cafe
Snack, napoleon from the patisserie
Wine from Italy
Dinner, antipasto platter, any pasta dishes, tiramisu from Tuttu Italia.
Snack, caramel popcorn from Karamel Kluche.
HS- burger and cheesecake from Sci Fi
Snack, carrot cake cookie and coffee from trolly stop
Dinner, pot roast, pb&j milkshake and smores from 50's.
AK-Sweet and sour chicken and rice from Y&Y.
Snack, giant ice cream cookie sandwich
Dinner- curry dish and fried pineapple won tons from Y&Y
Snack #2, jalapeño cream cheese pretzel
Of course I can't actually finish all of this but it's what I'll be ordering next week :)

Well, I could definitely mix it up, but if I have to choose:

MK:

Breakfast = Crystal Palace
Lunch = cinnamon sugar glazed almonds from a cart and a Le Fou's brew
Dinner = Columbia Harbor House, dairy free chicken tenders at my favorite table
late night snack = Dole Whip

Epcot:

Breakfast = a bagel and an iced coffee
Lunch = Les Chefs de France, bouef bourginion
snack = L'artisan de Glace, dairy free sorbet in a waffle cone (hopefully lemon is available!)
Dinner = Garden Grill
snack = blue raspberry slushie in a cup with Mickey ears

HS:

Breakfast = a bagel and an iced coffee
Lunch = Backlot Express, bacon burger, no cheese
Dinner = Brown Derby (I've never actually been there..but I didn't love Sci Fi's food and I'm not feeling the antics at Prime Time)

AK:

Breakfast: Is there somewhere I can get bacon? Otherwise..a bagel and an iced coffee. (Obviously, I don't know of many options in the parks for breakfast that are QS and dairy free.)

Lunch: Karubi Ribs at Harambe Market

Dinner: Tusker House

Where did you see the kiosk menus? I'm also going to need the "wine walk" to do list please and thank you!

The menus for the 2017 F&G kiosks are listed in the thread below.

http://www.wdwinfo.com/disney-world/epcot/flower-garden-festival.htm#dining

I tried to find a recent thread discussing the wine walk but I couldn't find one on these boards. There is lots of information online though, so my suggestion would be to Google "Epcot Wine Walk". There is tons of info online I just didn't know if I could post a link to another planning site.

OK, without restrictions of any kind:

MK
Breakfast - CRT
Lunch - Skipper Canteen
Dinner - BoG
Snack - Dole Whip

EP
Breakfast - Garden Grill
Lunch - Teppan Edo
Dinner - Tutto Italia
Snack - Pretzel in Germany

HS
Breakfast - H&V
Lunch - 50s Prime Time
Dinner - Dine with an Imagineer @ Brown Derby
Snack -

AK
Breakfast - Tusker House
Lunch - Yak and Yeti
Dinner - Tiffins
Snack -

Non Park Day
Breakfast - 'Ohana
Lunch - Cape May Café
Dinner - California Grill
Snack -

This is a fun thread! In general our style is a quick "breakfast" in our room consisting of a granola bar, yogurt, etc. Then we plan a late breakfast / early lunch (usually TS) for around 10:30-11:00am. Then we have a few snacks throughout the day and do either another TS or QS for dinner. My favorites for each park are:

AK:
Tusker House (around 10:30am)
Yak & Yeti QS (lunch)
Flame Tree BBQ (dinner)

HS:
Sci Fi (lunch) -or- H&V Fantasmic package

Epcot:
Garden Grill breakfast then snack around the world
-or- snack around the world for lunch then Biergarten for dinner

MK:
BOG dinner is a must for us...and churros for a snack!

My ideal day would probably be:

Breakfast at Kona Cafe
Second breakfast at Sleepy Hollow
Lunch at Sanaa
Happy Hour (Dole Whip with Rum) at Tamu Tamu
Dinner at Biergarten
Dessert (Cheese and Wine) at Tutto Gusto
Late night at Trader Sam's

If my tummy could handle it...

MK
Breakfast at Kona Cafe
Lunch at Tony's for spaghetti (my ultimate comfort food is basic spaghetti, don't judge! ;) )
Popcorn snack
Boat over to the Poly for sushi dinner at the Kona Island with a drink at Sam's before or after
Mickey ice cream bar for dessert

EP
Breakfast at Starbucks
Caramel Corn bag from caramel kuche (sp?)
Lunch at Via Napoli
Dinner at Le Cellier

HS
Tragic park food wise IMO but...
Carrot cake cookie for breakfast
Lunch at SciFi (mostly for ambiance but I do like the fried pickles)
Carrot cake cookie for a snack
Dinner at Brown Derby (chopped salad)
Carrot cake cookie for dessert

AK
Breakfast at Tusker House
Mickey jalapeno pretzel for a snack (I don't think you can get these anymore) or a dole whip with rum if that is cheating
Lunch at Yak n' Yeti Local Foods Cafe
Frozen Chai at the tea cart
Dinner at Tiffins

It depends whether I'm going with the family or solo. With the family I like to do some table service meals as a sit-down break. When I'm solo, I tend to be more of a snacker, and here are some of my favorites:

MK:
Breakfast: Fresh fruit and nutella waffle sandwich at Sleepy Hollow. It's delicious, and it's a nice spot to sit in the shade for a bit.
Lunch: Post roast mac n cheese from Friar's Nook.

EP:
The jambon beurre in Les Halles in France is the best ham and cheese sandwich I've had. Add a dessert and a cappuccino and I'm happy. Sometimes I'll carry the sandwich over to the UK and eat it while I watch the live music.

A margarita from La Cava de Tequila. Some chips and guac if I want to sit inside for a bit. If I've eaten and want a sweet dessert-type drink, I like the Horchata.

Katsura Grill in Japan is a nice spot to sit and relax, and the food is good too.

HS:
Brown Derby Lounge: The sliders and a flight of margaritas are amazing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter