I will be out of the office 6/12-6/20

winotracy

<font color=orange>This is NOT an ask Tracy questi
Hey everyone! I just wanted you all to know that I am going on vacation Saturday. I will be taking a cruise so I'm not going to be able to call in changes to your reservations, but rather than emailing the person covering for me, I would appreciate it if you would just hang tight and let me take care of your questions.

If it is something that needs to be called in, I'll ask someone to help you. The agent covering for me does not handle Group reservations so she will not know what to do and this will just delay getting your request handled.

I do plan to check in daily (if not a couple times a day) If you have not heard back in 24 hours and your matter is urgent, you can email dcl.reservations@dreamsunlimitedtravel.com but please only go here if it is urgent. If you have a request to add people, remove people, change categories and even (heaven forbid) cancel your reservation, it is best to either wait for me to return or for me to have someone to take care of it for you.

Unacceptable!!! No vacations for you!

:goodvibes Have a fantastic trip Tracy. We'll try to hold down the fort and keep the troublemakers in line.:goodvibes

I think we are all adults and can survive the week without you. Have a wonderful vacation and we'll look forward to hearing from you when you return.

Are you packed yet Tracy???

Getting closer. Everything that needs to be ironed is ironed. The clothes are packed. All I have left are the electronics - laptop, cameras, Kindle, MP3 player, etc. Most have to be charged, downloaded, uploaded, etc. so that's today's project!

Gee Todd, I guess you want to stay at the top of that list!

Have a great time Tracy! I can't wait to hear about your trip when you get back.

Have a great and safe trip, Tracy and Bill! I'll get in touch with you when you get back about our transfers.:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter