I wanted to share- Annual passes

isisisme

Pomme Frites and Mint Julip? yes please!!
I wanted to share with folks that would appreciate something I am very excited about. :banana:
DH and I are now official annual passholders. We purchased them online and have our eTicket print outs for the next time we head to the Park. Which might not be for awhile. But we have a few options for a couple quick trips before our annual trip. We do have two 5-6 day trips planned the fall and winter though. :love:

I am anxious to head down and get my actual passes. :)

No one else in my life understands how exciting this is for me. :) So I had to share with people that would. :) :woohoo:

That is great news!

When we lived in California, my mother-in-law gave me the Premium annual pass every year for Christmas. :worship: There is nothing better than knowing I could hop in the car and go whenever I wanted, and every date night was at Disneyland. I was so sad when we moved to Utah and left those privileges behind. It would put a smile on my face just seeing the pass in my wallet. I hope that the same happens for you when you get the official pass. :thumbsup2

Thank you all for understanding my happiness! :jumping1:

When my day has been rough this week, DH reminds me that I have an annual pass now.

And today, we booked our stay at the DLH for the first time ever since I have a $1000 travel voucher from my work for being there for 10 years. Yes, I got the AP discount even with using the travel agent I had to go to for the voucher. :D
In this regards, it has been an awesome week!

:dance3:

I am so excited for you! We are planning on getting them for our family this year. I cannot wait!!

Thank you all for understanding my happiness! :jumping1:

When my day has been rough this week, DH reminds me that I have an annual pass now.

And today, we booked our stay at the DLH for the first time ever since I have a $1000 travel voucher from my work for being there for 10 years. Yes, I got the AP discount even with using the travel agent I had to go to for the voucher. :D
In this regards, it has been an awesome week!

:dance3:

Bonus!!!!! :cool1:

We just got our Annual passes last week for the 1st time and also had a discount.

I definitely get it! This is the first year I've had mine and it is really exciting!

Yay! How exciting!
I just got mine the last time I was at DL and I'm also very excited. I have the So Cal select one, but I thought it was a good deal because I know I'll use it enough to more than make up the cost.

Congrats! I know how you feel, I keep my AP in my wallet next to my license and it makes me happy every time I see it! Have a happy Disneyland year! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter