I want the CR for 95.00

Wenlitz

<font color=6699FF>The Tag Fairy has been known to
I am soooo jealous!! I would love to have the CR for 95.00 a nite. I have yet to be lucky enough to get a deal like this. Wish I knew the secret!! How many others have have gotten this deal?? :flower:

Where did you hear about this? I've never heard of deal that good unless maybe someone was bumped from a mod.

I just read it. Someone had posted they had called and had a code by there name and they were able to get CR for 95.00 a nite. I will look up the post.

The abbreviations get confusing for some people. My guess is the rate was for CBR or CSR.

:blush: Sorry. My mistake. She is posted under the thread Wow and it was CSR. I misread. I would still love to stay at the CR for 95.00!!! :earboy2:

I've gotten CR for $99 a night. :teeth:

Of course we were tagging along with my cousin who's in the Air Force and she booked an extra room for us with the Shades of Green rate. Definitely couldn't pass it up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter