I think I am just in a cranky mood

I got tired of many things on FB so I dumped it. Feel much better now. :D

Good for you, I am so close to doing that myself...I admit I like seeing my neighborhood's mom page to get local news. I set my FB to load to that page, so I'm spared from my regular feed. So tired of everyone's bragging, opinions, etc. It's gotten really old.

Good for you, I am so close to doing that myself...I admit I like seeing my neighborhood's mom page to get local news. I set my FB to load to that page, so I'm spared from my regular feed. So tired of everyone's bragging, opinions, etc. It's gotten really old.

What irritates me are the people who I KNOW aren't telling any resemblance of the truth about their families! ARGH!

I'm cranky too then. I don't want to pay 75% more so that you, and the 6 levels of "mentors" above you can get your cut or your car.
As soon as I hear the salesperson say they went on a very nice trip by selling this crap you lose me. I want to ask why I NEED to buy your overpriced crap to send you on a vacation. If someone is going to Hawaii it had better be me. Lol

You don't know how many times I have considered just dropping my FB and other sites, like this one, that I frequent. I am basically by myself, my kids are all raising their families and I try to stay out of their way. I remember what it was like raising kids and how busy that keeps you. So... this is my socialization outlet. I'm a friendly person and am always willing to talk to others, but, I have this seemingly impenetrable concern that I am infringing on others. On social media I know that if someone doesn't want to be part of my discussion all they have to do is just not do it. I'll never know so no one gets hurt. In other words, I have nothing better to do.

I hate it when I comment on a friend's page, and one of their friends sends me a friend request and a PM about this "great opportunity they have for me. If I don't know you, I am not friending you!

I had one person who was always advertising her products on FB. I unfollowed her.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter