I really want to be LAST just once!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:sad:

My parents took my dog to Wisconsin this weekend, and she went to sleep this morning. It was past time for her to go, but still :(

:sad:

I know :hug: DF and I have already agreed that if we wind up being unable to have kids, we'll get a couple of dogs.

:sad: My parents took my dog to Wisconsin this weekend, and she went to sleep this morning. It was past time for her to go, but still :( :sad:

So sorry for you. I don't care how old they are......they're not here long enough. They really bring a lot of joy to you. Just try to remember all the good times & the fact that you gave her lots of love & a happy home. Sending warm thoughts your way!

I was trying to get back on last night and my computer decided to do an update and then it would not let me back on and then I fell asleep...:rotfl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest