I Need YOUR Opinion! Resort Edition

kwwdw

Earning My Ears
Hi All! I need some suggestions/advice/comments about choosing our next Disney resort. We're extremely lucky and have been going yearly as of late, so we're starting to put an emphasis on time outside of the parks. Right now we're looking at Villa options to take advantage of resort time.

Requirement: room must have two beds (Murphy bed is fine!)
Wants: Two showers or two sinks; nice pool area; access to dining & transportation options

We've stayed at Poly and loved the two bathrooms, but know it's pretty rare. I'm curious what you would recommend/consider in my position. Thanks for any insight!

Hi All! I need some suggestions/advice/comments about choosing our next Disney resort. We're extremely lucky and have been going yearly as of late, so we're starting to put an emphasis on time outside of the parks. Right now we're looking at Villa options to take advantage of resort time.

Requirement: room must have two beds (Murphy bed is fine!)
Wants: Two showers or two sinks; nice pool area; access to dining & transportation options

We've stayed at Poly and loved the two bathrooms, but know it's pretty rare. I'm curious what you would recommend/consider in my position. Thanks for any insight!
We liked the regular studio at Riviera (NOT the tower studio). It has a split bathroom, with the toilet and a walk in shower on one side and a sink with a tub/shower combo on the other. There is a second sink available in the kitchenette. There is a regular queen bed, the queen Murphy, and a twin Murphy.

A Grand Floridian Villas deluxe studio would fit your needs and wants. It has the beds, split bath, excellent pool area, great transportation, and many dining options. A Riviera studio would also work as others have said. Pool area isn’t my favorite, but it is still very nice. The rooms are lovely. There aren’t as many dining options, but what is there is excellent. Transportation there is decent when the weather is nice. If bad weather and the skyliner shuts down it’s all buses.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter