• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I need YOUR help!

mickey'sbff

She passes time by singing, like someone else I kn
Hello all! So for my end of semester English project, I'm doing my research paper on Disney movies and the effects they have on us through the different stages of our lives (childhood, teenage years, adulthood and all the little stages in between). I figured I should perform a survey for some of the research end stuff here since everyone obviously likes Disney. It would be super helpful if you would answer these simple questions. All the results will obviously be confidential in the final product, even though they aren't very personal questions to begin with. Any help would be very appreciated! :thumbsup2

1.How old are you?

2.What is your favorite Disney movie?

3.Did you ever go through a phase where you thought you were too cool or too old for Disney? If so, around what age?

Thank you!

1-71 yrs.
2-Dumbo and the Pirates of the Caribbean Trilogy
3-Never felt I was to old or cool for Disney. :thumbsup2

1.How old are you?

Cinderella

3.Did you ever go through a phase where you thought you were too cool or too old for Disney? If so, around what age?
No

1.How old are you?
I am 15 years old.

Three Caballeros, Piglet's big movie, Heffalump movie, Tangled, Frozen, Saludos Amigos, Pirates, Thor, Avengers

Yeah, I was like 11-13.

Long time no talk Sars!

1. 17 (I know, I've gotten old since we last spoke, right?)

2. The Marvel movies, Brave, The Lion King, Frozen, Beauty and the Beast

3. Never

The Lion King, Finding Nemo, or Wall-E

Nope! I've always loved Disney and everything that has to do with it. Been 19 times, 20th time with my family in about 23 days; then I work there this summer :)

-Jonathan

Favorite movie: monsters university, anything with pooh bear, toy story 3, up
Have I felt too old or cool for disney: never I am actually doing an art project for school based on pooh bear now and my last art project was up and before that was Main Street USA

FM: Wreck-it-Ralph, Tangled, and Frozen

No, I've always loved Disney movies. I didn't want to watch some with my sister: like LILO and stitch 2, and monsters inc.

mickey'sbff said:
Hello all! So for my end of semester English project, I'm doing my research paper on Disney movies and the effects they have on us through the different stages of our lives (childhood, teenage years, adulthood and all the little stages in between). I figured I should perform a survey for some of the research end stuff here since everyone obviously likes Disney. It would be super helpful if you would answer these simple questions. All the results will obviously be confidential in the final product, even though they aren't very personal questions to begin with. Any help would be very appreciated! :thumbsup2

1.How old are you?

Thank you!

1. 22

2. Finding nemo

3. No way!!!

1. 17
2. Toy Story Trilogy
3. Yes. In middle school a lot of people thought I was wierd and labeled me as the Disney kid so I hide it now.

1. 19
2. Toy Story Trilogy and Frozen
3. Never - I actually have become more into Disney (or at least more into showing it) as I've gotten older. It really started hard core in high school and I never plan to hide it, no matter how old I get.

Toy Story or Mulan
Nope. I have been a hardcore Disney freak since birth

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter