I Need help figuring out my reservation

Valentina8623

Earning My Ears
we have just decided about 2 weeks ago to go to WDW this April 15-23. I know it's very soon and not a ton of time planning. I did end up getting great reservations at the Poly for our whole stay and I've been just making reservations like crazy and trying to figure it out. I totally overbooked dining reservations and need help from experienced people in which ones I should keep and which ones to cancel. I am still on the lookout for BOG or CRT for dinner if it comes up but I'm not holding my breath. Traveling with me will be my husband, daughter7 and son5. So here is my plan:

Saturday:
- arrive at 4pm from airport dinner at Kona 7:45pm

Sunday:
- ohana breakfast @ 7:40 (I'm not sure about this one)
- Spend day at Magic kingdom
- Dinner at crystal palace @ 6:40pm

Monday:
- Animal kingdom day
- Dinner at Tusker house @ 6:40pm

Tuesday:
- Breakfast at 1900 park fare @ 9:15am ??
OR chef mickeys @ 10:25am
- Water park day(not sure which one yet)
- Dinner 1900 park fare @ 7:40pm??
(I won't do both breakfast and dinner at 1900 but I can't decide which one to choose)

Wednesday:
- Epcot day
- akershus lunch @ 1:40pm

Thursday: (this will be a resort day maybe go to Disney springs or mini golf)
- ohana breakfast @ 7:40am
OR
- 1900 park fare breakfast @ 10:20am
(I definitely want to do ohana since it is at our resort but not sure if I should do this Sun or Thu)
- Hoop Dee Doo @ 6:15pm
(We already booked this and really want to do this)

Friday:
-Hollywood studios day
- sci-fi lunch @ 11:20am or 2:10pm
- fantasmic dinner package at Hollywood & vine @ 4:25pm

Saturday:
- last full day at Magic Kingdom
- BOG breakfast 8:40am
OR
- CRystal PALace breakfast @ 9:45am
- spirit of Aloha dinner show @5:15pm (this is already booked and it is at our resort)

Sunday:
- Chef Mickeys breakfast @ 7:20am
- leave for airport

As you can see it's a lot and I have to cancel some stuff just not sure what and if BOG or CRT dinner comes up I'll take it and would change stuff. Thank you in advance for anyone that can help me out here. This is really stressing me out, I want this trip to be very magical as it is our first and maybe last since we live far away and my husband doesn't thing we will do Disney again.

First, yay for getting to take a trip to Disney! :) I'm sure y'all will have a great time!
Okay, I haven't been to all of these restaurants, but I can definitely make suggestions on what I think (take it or leave it - definitely not an expert's opinion! ;) --

Maybe on Sunday, nix the early morning breakfast at Ohana since you have it again later in the week. After the day of travel, maybe it would be nice to get up and just head straight to the parks to play and then enjoy the dinner reservation you have for that night!

Monday - I've never had Tusker House dinner, but love the character breakfast they do. I'm sure dinner will be good, too!

Tuesday - I've never eaten at 1900 Park Fare OR Chef Mickey's, but cancelled the reservation I had for Chef Mickey's because we had multiple other character dining experiences. Maybe look at the character options offered for both and which your kiddos would enjoy meeting more? Both would be easy to get to by monorail, so that helps!

Wednesday - I bet this will be fun with all the princesses for your daughter to meet!

Thursday - I think Ohana breakfast would be good here, especially if it's just a hang around the resort day and I hear Hoop Dee Doo is great!

Friday - I think the Fantasmic Dinner Package is great, but if you are set on keeping Sci-Fi Diner, definitely go earlier! It will be too much food to have that at 2:10, then another dinner at 4:25.

Saturday - I loved BOG breakfast - especially if you won't be able to go to that castle again for another meal. That's a keeper! Especially if you're already going to Crystal Palace for dinner earlier in the week. We really enjoyed the Spirit of Aloha dinner show when we went for our first trip. It should be a nice ending to your trip!

Sunday - If you do Chef Mickey's today, I would go with 1900 Park Fare for breakfast on Tuesday! Then you can cancel that dinner and do something easy or light after the water park day.

I hope that was at least a little helpful - I know it's nice to bounce ideas off of people. I know the last time we went I booked so many dining reservations that I felt like eating took up too much of our time, especially when there are so many great quick service restaurants in each park. We're going back for two full weeks this summer and I only have 8 ADRs booked for the whole trip. BUT, for a big trip and maybe the only one, the restaurants can be a wonderful part of the experience, too! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter