I Need a Stand and Stand!

JuJuJasmine

Mouseketeer
I just saw the Sit and Stand Strollers for the first time. What I would really love is a Stand and Stand stroller - which kids is going to want to crawl into the "baby" seat when they can do the back?

Is there a kid-mover type vehicle like this (hesitate to call it a stroller) that i don't know about?

JuJu
PS My DS's are 4&5

Nope never seen them. To be honest though, your kids are probably too heavy for the sit-n-stand. even if they come in under the weight requirement, the stroller becomes harder and hadrer to control the more weight it holds.

id either grab a couple umbrellas or only rent when you need to.

I second that your children would be too heavy for a sit-and-stand. My two DS's (4 and 2) weigh 45lb and 32lb respectively. My DH and I find it hard to push and manuver(sp?). For our trip three months ago, we used two umbrella strollers. Next time, we plan to just rent them at the park.

As for a stand-and-stand, I haven't seen one. Even if it exists, would it be safe?

Kay

Of being able to move them along, without having them in an actual stroller. Time to put on the inventor's hat and hit the patent office!
:-)
ju

you may want to rent a double stroller at the park. They are big enough for 2 children, ages like yours. The kids would probably need a "sit down" break as much as they need a push. The plus side for you is at their ages, they can get in and out when you tell them to - vs lift baby, strapping baby in, etc.

We just returned this past week. We took 2 strollers. A travel-lite w/basket and tray for 17mo and an umbrella stroller for 4.5yr. My 4.5yr is on the small side and she really enjoyed being strolled. She actually preferred it.

Good luck! Hey maybe you can invent something new.LOL!

I was in the same boat you are in, I have two DS, ages 2 & 6. I needed a stroller for both of them, but was having trouble finding one that was relatively light but would hold the weight of my 6 yr old. I just bought an InStep double umbrella stroller off of the JC Penney website that I am thrilled with! It has baskets underneath for storage, as well as two mesh bags hanging from the back of each seat. The stroller steers great with the two boys in it, and folds like an umbrella stroller. I also bought the Sit-N-Stand, but they were too heavy to push that one all around Disney. This one is great! It was $88 plus shipping for the double. You may want to look at that one.

Don't know if Disney allows the wagons? Not sure if I've ever seen one in the parks....

Because they won't sit in one any other time.
I'm in a quandry.

Probably will end up renting, then hate the fact that I wasted so much money.

:-)
Ju

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter