• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I made the plunge!

fwdisneyfamily

Earning My Ears
Thanks to all for the wonderful advice that is provided here. Upon return from our annual Thanksgiving WDW trip I googled the DVC and found this wonderful site!
We go to the world at least twice a year with our two daughters who are now 11&14 and have grown up Disney, but this is the first time we looked at the DVC. I am already wondering why we didn't do this ten years ago.

I just called DVC and gave them the down payment- all of your advice and comments were very helpful in the decision making process.

Thanks to All contributors on this site

Hi neighbors!!!!!!

We just took the plunge too! :banana:

What a great neighborhood!!!

Thank you all for your insight. ;)

Dizma,

WELCOME HOME!!!! :wave:

We are all neighbors! We love SSR!!! It is a great resort!

Welcome. We took the plunge last week. Have not heard from Disney about the ROFR yet but we feel confident we'll make it. As they say, "Welcome Home."

Congratulations and Welcome Home.

May you make many magical memories in your Home away from Home.

Congrats! I think we are calling with our down payment tonight. Welcome home!

Welcome Home :paw: :paw: :paw:

We just made the plunge Oct. 05. :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

Enjoy many magical moments with your
family!!!! :banana: :banana: :banana:

Well, I'm glad that I made all the difference. Oh, you mean we ALL helped? :rotfl: Seriously, welcome home! Hope your memories will be as good as ours have been. :paw:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter