I love Disney Transport

Thing2008

Mouseketeer
Everything from magical express to the monorails. Especially the buses they just remind me they I'm home. I just love the transportation options at WDW.

The boats are an other love. Two years ago on our vacation we took the boat from the Contemporary to FT.Wilderness and we had the most amazing driver , Marty, He sang hit Disney songs such as "It's a Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow" and "I'ts a small world". On the way back to the Contemporary we were out on bay lake right as the fireworks started and he started singing "Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah". It was truly magical. One of the best experiences I have had.

Over my past trip we had a pool day and while everyone was relaxing I took the bus to MK and then took the monorail back to EPCOT (we were staying at YC). They thought I was crazy.

There is just something about the Disney Transport. I cant wait to have another mean of transport once the Sky-liner opens. SO EXCITED.

Do you guys like the Transportation or am I crazy?

Everything from magical express to the monorails. Especially the buses they just remind me they I'm home. I just love the transportation options at WDW.

The boats are an other love. Two years ago on our vacation we took the boat from the Contemporary to FT.Wilderness and we had the most amazing driver , Marty, He sang hit Disney songs such as "It's a Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow" and "I'ts a small world". On the way back to the Contemporary we were out on bay lake right as the fireworks started and he started singing "Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah". It was truly magical. One of the best experiences I have had.

Over my past trip we had a pool day and while everyone was relaxing I took the bus to MK and then took the monorail back to EPCOT (we were staying at YC). They thought I was crazy.

There is just something about the Disney Transport. I cant wait to have another mean of transport once the Sky-liner opens. SO EXCITED.

I agree. They do a great job. The monorail & the boats are our favorites.

LOVE IT TOO!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter