I love credit cards so much! v5.0 - 2022 (see first page for add'l details)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The away carry on I want is back in stock!
Of course, the checked bag is now out of stock🙄
I don’t really need them so if they aren’t back in stock by the end of the offer I will skip it, but would be nice to have matching pink suitcases.

Hyatt experts. I'm trying to use our FNC, DH and I each have one. I'm Globalist, is there any way to book a night with his FNC but get my globalist benefits?

I've done this with a points booking before. Had an existing reservation in my account, contacted the Twitter concierge (using my Twitter account), and asked for the name to be changed to DH's. Gave his Hyatt number and it showed up in his account right away. I haven't tried it yet, but I would think an FNC booking would work the same.

Wanting to double check before we do this... If P1 has the CFU and P2 has the Ink Preferred, can points be transferred from the CFU to the Ink card to then be transferred to say, SW points or whatever? Would whoever has the Ink card also need to be the one who has the main SW account that you use to book or does that matter?

Wanting to double check before we do this... If P1 has the CFU and P2 has the Ink Preferred, can points be transferred from the CFU to the Ink card to then be transferred to say, SW points or whatever? Would whoever has the Ink card also need to be the one who has the main SW account that you use to book or does that matter?

Yes - can be done as you suggest and Yes, the SW account would need to be in P2s name.

Yes you can transfer UR between household members although you have to call in lately (I have to call to transfer between my own cards as well as P2's). You transfer your URs to your own SW account though SW cc now have free transfers between SW accounts.

Yes you can transfer UR between household members although you have to call in lately (I have to call to transfer between my own cards as well as P2's). You transfer your URs to your own SW account though SW cc now have free transfers between SW accounts.
Wait what does this mean in bold. Can I transfer DH’s RR to me on Chase somehow?

I know there's a handful of people who got the NAF Biz Plat, and recently got a retention offer. Have you seen the AF post yet? I'm sitting on a negative balance due to the statement credit and the AF hasn't yet posted. It's been over 13 months since opening the card. Am I just lucky or is the AF going to show up?

I know there's a handful of people who got the NAF Biz Plat, and recently got a retention offer. Have you seen the AF post yet? I'm sitting on a negative balance due to the statement credit and the AF hasn't yet posted. It's been over 13 months since opening the card. Am I just lucky or is the AF going to show up?
I haven't seen mine post yet. I'm at -$520 because of the retention offer.

ETA: Just logged in and my balance is $0 and it says DB ADJ CREDIT BAL REFUND so my credit disappeared.

Wait what does this mean in bold. Can I transfer DH’s RR to me on Chase somehow?
I think she was referring to the new benefit on SW Biz cards (copy and pasted from the T&C):

Southwest® $500 Fee Credit for Points Transfers: A statement credit will automatically be applied to your account as reimbursement for fees associated with using your Southwest Rapid Rewards® Performance Business Credit Card to transfer points to another Rapid Rewards Member or a pre-selected charity chosen by Southwest with an active Rapid Rewards account, up to an anniversary year maximum accumulation of $500 in reimbursed transfer fees.

Mine posted already. At the end of the statement that my anniversary fell in.

Many Visas have some coverage just not nearly as good as the MC coverage. All Navy Fed products, US Bank Platinum, AMEX Delta Reserve and Platinum, Ink Preferred.

In other news BBP Approved. $2,000 CL.

I've got a few feelers out both on other boards and amongst some folks I follow on Twitter, no one has confirmed anything yet. This would be a big move for Chase to make with no notice.

Agreed, hoping this is some big miscommunication but I'm not sure. Saw another DP on r/creditcards this morning where MC told the poster they're reaching out to Chase to request a change to the marketing since MC is getting a lot of calls on this. I'll update if I get resolution on my claim, please let us know if you see anything confirmed elsewhere

Mine posted already. At the end of the statement that my anniversary fell in.
That's what I was expecting to see as well, hence my confusion. I guess I'll wait and see what happens on the statement that closes this month (13th month of having the card).

Wait, what happened?
Just chatted and I guess they sent me a check for the $520 credit I've been sitting on. And I thought I got mine 12/2020 so I'm definitely surprised the AF hasn't posted.

Never mind. My first statement was in Feb. 21 so I'm off by a month.

Okay--I opened the Feb statement and there are charges from 12/12/2020 so I guess I did get it in December.

Last edited:
I think she was referring to the new benefit on SW Biz cards (copy and pasted from the T&C):

Southwest® $500 Fee Credit for Points Transfers: A statement credit will automatically be applied to your account as reimbursement for fees associated with using your Southwest Rapid Rewards® Performance Business Credit Card to transfer points to another Rapid Rewards Member or a pre-selected charity chosen by Southwest with an active Rapid Rewards account, up to an anniversary year maximum accumulation of $500 in reimbursed transfer fees.
Thanks. I already did that and counted the fee against MSR. If it wasn’t reimbursed, I would not have transferred. I was thinking I was missing some benefit.

If you needed to, you could also transfer to your SW account from P2's CIP if you were an authorized user on the CIP. There is also a requirement that you need to be an owner of the business. Since it's a biz card, you wouldn't need to worry about the AU adding to your 5/24.

https://onemileatatime.com/chase-points-transfer-authorized-user/

Just chatted and I guess they sent me a check for the $520 credit I've been sitting on. And I thought I got mine 12/2020 so I'm definitely surprised the AF hasn't posted.

Never mind. My first statement was in Feb. 21 so I'm off by a month.

Okay--I opened the Feb statement and there are charges from 12/12/2020 so I guess I did get it in December.
I also opened in early Dec 2020, but it looks like my first statement was Jan 25. So I guess I'll need to wait a couple weeks to see what happens on my statement close this month. That's surprising that your first statement wasn't until Feb!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter