• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I love credit cards so much! v4.0 - 2021 (see first page for add'l details)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shop Frankenmuth? Are you talking the outlets at Birch Run? Or the actual city? Bronners? Now for me it would be the chicken dinner! Gotta hit up Zendher's!

I’m a sucker for the Christmas stores. That is the main goal for the overnight visit on our way north. Chicken is on the list as well - take out or outdoor.

We had our first Moderna shot at the end of January and second shot 4 weeks later. My only side effect was a pretty sore arm with the first shot that lasted a few days. It was only mildly sore the first night with the second shot. I was slightly disappointed in my side effects. My doctor sister said the younger you are the more active your immune system the more side effects. I thought 53 was young, but apparently not! :rotfl2:
This is what I am hoping for. My first shot resulted in just a sore arm that only lasted a day. Hoping my second is unremarkable. I’m 55 Which I thought was young enough for some side effects.

I’m a sucker for the Christmas stores. That is the main goal for the overnight visit on our way north. Chicken is on the list as well - take out or outdoor.

This is what I am hoping for. My first shot resulted in just a sore arm that only lasted a day. Hoping my second is unremarkable. I’m 55 Which I thought was young enough for some side effects.

My mom's 73 and had side effects. My realtor that's around the same age had none, but has friends that did. I don't think age has any more to do with it than anything else. It's all how your immune system is going to react to it and no one's is the same.

My mom's 73 and had side effects. My realtor that's around the same age had none, but has friends that did. I don't think age has any more to do with it than anything else. It's all how your immune system is going to react to it and no one's is the same.
There is definitely data showing more side effects in women and younger people.

I want to refer my wife to a CIC or CIU. I'm worried that the credit limit won't be very high. Would she be able to transfer part of the credit limit from a personal card to a business card?

I may be in the minority here- I understand that. But I get why the covid talk was all moved off this thread a while back. I haven’t gotten the vaccine and don’t plan to at least for now. I’m not looking to discuss it but it’s getting to be a lot of reading through more posts about that than anything else. I say this respectfully and I appreciate the help I’ve gotten through here and I’ve learned so much but when you’re busy as a lot of us are I just don’t have the time to keep reading about the vaccine, schools, etc. Is there still a covid discussion thread on DISchurners?

ETA: I know people like to have a place to discuss it so maybe I’ll just start checking over on the news thread on Reddit.

Last edited:
You can only move personal to personal and business to business. So whatever limit she gets, if it's her first chase business card would be it.

Thanks that's what I assumed.

What is everyone seeing in terms of limits on Chase business cards? I just applied for a BoA Business Cash card and got a much higher limit than my CIC.

Last edited:
I want to refer my wife to a CIC or CIU. I'm worried that the credit limit won't be very high. Would she be able to transfer part of the credit limit from a personal card to a business card?
Unfortunately you can’t move personal CL to a business card...if she has other business cards it can be moved from them....a lot of us here have received $3,000 CLs....

Thanks that's what I assumed.

What is everyone seeing in terms of limits on Chase business cards? I just applied for a BoA Business Cash card and got a much higher limit than my CIC.
I can't remember if DH got 3 or 4 thousand, I posted it a while ago, on his CIC. He had a CIP that we were going to close and we moved some CL over so that he now has 7000. He got 17,500 on his new BOA biz

I've been paying his CIC charges about 2500 at a time to keep his utilization down.

Called the status line since I hadn't since after lunch and Woo approved!!!

Ironically just as I was checking the app so I could see if they stole credit from my other cards I got an email about paperless enrollment so I'd have figured it out from that. And they didn't take any credit from my other cards, but now I'm for sure over 50% with what they gave me. But I'm ok with that for now.

Ironically just as I was checking the app so I could see if they stole credit from my other cards I got an email about paperless enrollment so I'd have figured it out from that. And they didn't take any credit from my other cards, but now I'm for sure over 50% with what they gave me. But I'm ok with that for now.
Congrats party:

Check and see if the card is eligible for the 5% offer. Sure would be nice to get 5% on your spend!

Got the email to choose my Marriott suite night awards for 2022. Now I'm wondering if I should have picked elite nights as that may have been a credit for getting 2023 Platinum status. It's done now, so I'll know in a year, I guess.

Also, I found where I could buy Marriott gift cards on their website. Not that I want to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter