I love credit cards so much! v4.0 - 2021 (see first page for add'l details)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know you guys are probably all aware - but for anyone like me - who somehow missed this news......Disneygiftcard.com is being upgraded on Feb 3 and all existing gift card balances will NOT transfer to the new system.

Additionally - they are moving Disneygiftcard.com to the shared user login that can access multiple Disney platforms. Not happy with that for my gift card balances so prob will only use DisneyGift card.com for consolidation from now on...and then delete the cards from the site. Maybe I should have been doing that anyway.
I had not heard this -- thank you for letting us know. What are we supposed to do with the balances that we have on the GCs on the site?

I know you guys are probably all aware - but for anyone like me - who somehow missed this news......Disneygiftcard.com is being upgraded on Feb 3 and all existing gift card balances will NOT transfer to the new system.

Additionally - they are moving Disneygiftcard.com to the shared user login that can access multiple Disney platforms. Not happy with that for my gift card balances so prob will only use DisneyGift card.com for consolidation from now on...and then delete the cards from the site. Maybe I should have been doing that anyway.
I think they did that last year too :sad2:

I had not heard this -- thank you for letting us know. What are we supposed to do with the balances that we have on the GCs on the site?
If you have a physical card (ANY physical card), you can add your GCs on the site to that card (up to $1000). Worst case scenario, if you didn’t have any physical cards, you could get a $25 card at the grocery store and use that.

Edited to add: you could also consolidate to a non-physical card, like an e-gift card, as long as you have the card number and access code.

After searching the Amex app and Amex online to find the streaming credit, I finally called and they said it ended last year.
Any other cards would work for SirusXM?
I have the 3 Chase Ink cards & CSP (plus basic cards)
DW has CSR, Delta Amex, Discover, etc.
I do have a Sirius offer on one of my Amex cards. Otherwise, CF has streaming this quarter, but I see you don't have that.
You might be able to buy a gift card at a grocery store and get a multiplier that way.

I do have a Sirius offer on one of my Amex cards. Otherwise, CF has streaming this quarter, but I see you don't have that.
You might be able to buy a gift card at a grocery store and get a multiplier that way.
Yes, wife says her Amex Delta has streaming credit thru Feb this year.
We both have CFs (just didn’t list all the basic cards). That plus grocery/home improvement stores, if there is such a thing as SiriusXM GCs, would work.
My Uber card has $50 streaming credit, but since they eliminated the 5% restaurant rewards, I don’t meet the $5k spend necessary.
Thank you!

I removed my cards that had a balance I see a couple with $0 left there....I assume that means I"m set to use the new site soon?

Thanks for the heads up on this one. We have more $$$ stuck in DGCs than I would like thanks to our canceled summer 2020 trip. If this was discussed before I must have missed it.

Off topic but my sweet dd was accepted to Georgia Tech!!!

BIG congratulations!!!! :cheer2:

I have never stored my cards on Disney gift cards, I always consolidate and delete. My account has been hacked in the past, and they would have been gone. Other people on the boards have had them stolen also.

I have never stored my cards on Disney gift cards, I always consolidate and delete. My account has been hacked in the past, and they would have been gone. Other people on the boards have had them stolen also.
Thanks for sharing this, I didn’t know that, I usually buy and wait to consolidate closer to our trip but still leave them on my account. I’ll start deleting

I've always kept my GC on the disney site along with one with a $0 balance, in case I ever lost one at DW then I could immediately transfer the balance off it. I carry one a DW and use it for all purchases.

DH just applied for the JetBlue Business card. He got this message, should he call and ask about the additional information or wait for them to call him?

Thanks for submitting an application for the JetBlue Business Card.

We're processing your application and need additional information from you. In order to make this process as seamless as possible, we'll try to contact you at any of the phone numbers you provided in your application.
If we're unable to talk to you directly, we'll send a letter requesting additional information.
Thank you very much for your attention. We look forward to speaking with you.

DH just applied for the JetBlue Business card. He got this message, should he call and ask about the additional information or wait for them to call him?

Thanks for submitting an application for the JetBlue Business Card.

We're processing your application and need additional information from you. In order to make this process as seamless as possible, we'll try to contact you at any of the phone numbers you provided in your application.
If we're unable to talk to you directly, we'll send a letter requesting additional information.
Thank you very much for your attention. We look forward to speaking with you.

My DH applied for the Barclay AA Biz card a couple weeks back and got this same message, I was just going to forget about it because he won’t call. About 10 days or so after they called my phone as that is the number we listed on the app, he was at work so I said he wasn’t available, they gave a number to call back, again was just going to let it go. The next day we got an approval email. The cards (his and my employee) arrived on Thursday, the credit limit is only $650 but the MSR is $1000 so I’m ok with that. Used card for a couple purchases already and all is fine. I was concerned they may want some business verification documents as I have read about that with Barclay even after approval. Not sure your experience will be the same but that’s what happened for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter