I love credit cards so much! v2.0 (see first page for add'l details)

Status
Not open for further replies.
100% think it would be a fun event for the kids.

Thank you! I know they will eat macncheese and chicken. Next morning we will be heading to Hilton Head, and that's an easy assignment for me - late lunch at Crazy Crab, then Disney takeout food as needed, plus pool time if warm enough, walk on the beach warm or not, and whatever activities work for their age, plus swinging on the hammocks, the playground, community hall, chasing bunnies, 3pm cookies in the check in area, and multiple kid friendly CM's. They are the best at Hilton Head.

From BA's website

Free seating when you travel with an infant
When you travel with an infant (under 2) who won't be travelling in a seat of their own, you can reserve a seat for yourself and everyone in your booking, free of charge, as soon as you've made your booking (except for bookings of over 9 people). Subject to availability, one person in your booking and the infant will be able to reserve a carrycot/seat position. The remainder of your party will be able to select other seats for free.
If you don't choose a seat in advance, where possible we'll reserve suitable seats for you a few days before the flight, however the selection will be limited.

So I guess no charge. Lots of info on the family travel section of BA's website : Family Travel - Seating
That says when the infant won’t be traveling in a seat of their own though. We will buy the baby its own seat

I just saw Daughtry will be playing at flower and garden next year in May! I love them. I remember when he was on American idol and my mom and I called in repeatedly to vote for him. The baby will only be about a month old though so I’m afraid it might not work for us to go 😢

Question about SW card referrals -

A friend recently used my SW business card referral link to get herself a SW business card. I’d like to return the referral favor when I apply for my SW personal card in January. Can she give me a referral for a personal card from her business card account? I think the answer is “yes,” but wanted to confirm with the experts. Thanks!

DISchurners NEW Thread Announcement:
I have created a new thread called: 2019 "BRAG" Thread - Cards, Trips, Personal Life, etc.!

As we approach the end of the year it's common for folks to want to look back on 2019 and all the churning (and non-churning) related things we've accomplished! By putting this on DISchurners, it will make it easier to read each person's story without missing anything and will organize responses to that person too!

This will also be nice to have on DISchurners in case you may want to ::gasp:: brag about any "advanced strategies" you found useful this year! Feel free to come back and edit your original comment if you want to add more or reply to yourself with a new comment to add to the story.

I, for one, look forward to reading all about how everybody's year went!!

Insider Tip: Upvote each comment as you read them so it's easy to come back here and find any new top level OR response comments

Question about SW card

A friend recently used my SW business card link to get herself a SW business card. I’d like to return the favor when I apply for my SW personal card in January. Can she give me link for a personal card from her business card account? I think the answer is “yes,” but wanted to confirm with the experts. Thanks!
Hi..yes she can give you a “support” link from her SW business card that you can use to apply for a SW personal

Question about SW card [SUPPORT LINKS]

A friend recently used my SW business card [SUPPORT] link to get herself a SW business card. I’d like to return the...favor when I apply for my SW personal card in January. Can she give me a [SUPPORT LINK] for a personal card from her business card account? I think the answer is “yes,” but wanted to confirm with the experts. Thanks!
Oh Support Links?? Yeah - you can totally do that 😉

Thank you to all who've participated in encouraging me with the idea to do a character breakfast!

@GZanta77 @MickeyMouseCD524 @shairpdrh and @Artygal90 (for sharing the same feeling I had.)

Monday, January 13
Anyways, I booked 9:05am Bon Voyage Adventure Breakfast. Added up the potential cost and figured out if I had a dining plan for this night, January 13, the day after arrival, it's within my concept of reasonable.

Reasonable has many meanings for me:

We'll be in a Boardwalk View studio so 3-4 minutes to walk to the restaurant.
This is the day after arrival so can be the 'event' of the day. Later can be pool and playground, etc.
Dining plan would be one adult and one child for one day so approximately $108ish...can't check this as the DVC site appears to have crashed right after the email came that the dues statements are ready. It was fine this morning. 2nd child is not 3 yet, so no cost - she can have my breakfast. I'll be snapping pics!
Time of reservation gives me enough time to have a coffee, give the girls an early small breakfast and dress them appropriately to meet characters ie get pictures taken. They are usually awake by 6am, sometimes earlier.
We will use remaining dining plan for dinner on the 14th - somewhere. We will have the mugs and snacks also. The girls never get soda but do get lemonade so watered down lemonade.

Tuesday, January 14
Park day - details to be determined. The remaining dining credits can be lunch or dinner, plus we will snack or eat at will what we want.

Wednesday, January 15
I have lots of ideas. I think they are too young for mini golf and the water parks - too bad as I have a couple dozen tickets, but we can go to Disney Springs and ride the train....they love that. Hoop de doo is also an option. One event is enough per day, I think.

I've never done HDDR - anyone think it's not appropriate?? I like the 4pm timeframe.

I just want to say you are one brave and awesome Grandma for taking 2 littles to WDW by yourself! I know you have them a lot so are used to them, but still, I wouldn't want to do it if I was a younger mom alone. lol Hope you have a great trip with them though!

Last edited:
I just saw Daughtry will be playing at flower and garden next year in May! I love them. I remember when he was on American idol and my mom and I called in repeatedly to vote for him. The baby will only be about a month old though so I’m afraid it might not work for us to go 😢
Your close enough that you can play it by ear. See if you all feel up to it. You can just go for a few hours.

By a month I was getting stir crazy and ready to go somewhere and do something lol.

Your close enough that you can play it by ear. See if you all feel up to it. You can just go for a few hours.

By a month I was getting stir crazy and ready to go somewhere and do something lol.
I’m just worried about vaccinations. How early can they get them? I wouldn’t want to go to Disney until the baby has all of the shots. If that’s possible then I’m for sure going lol

I’m just worried about vaccinations. How early can they get them? I wouldn’t want to go to Disney until the baby has all of the shots. If that’s possible then I’m for sure going lol
Well the don’t have all of their shots til like 5 haha.
And they don’t get the mmr til 12 or 18 months. The first big series is complete at 6 months, and that includes whooping cough and this your kid probably isn’t ever going to get like diptheria.

The good thing about a month is that you can basically keep them in a carrier or the stroller with a light blanket over the top and they won’t be exposed to too much. But I guess a month is pretty small for something as big as Disney. My second kid was at the Lego discovery center by a month but that’s a much smaller place.

I think he's the rottweiler on the Maksed Singer. That finale is tomorrow night on Fox.

Well the don’t have all of their shots til like 5 haha.
And they don’t get the mmr til 12 or 18 months. The first big series is complete at 6 months, and that includes whooping cough and this your kid probably isn’t ever going to get like diptheria.

The good thing about a month is that you can basically keep them in a carrier or the stroller with a light blanket over the top and they won’t be exposed to too much. But I guess a month is pretty small for something as big as Disney. My second kid was at the Lego discovery center by a month but that’s a much smaller place.
I’d be a little nervous taking the baby that early to Disney. I feel like a lot of stuff gets spread around there easily. I can always ask the pediatrician what she/he thinks. I plan to carry the baby majority of the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter