I life long Dream comes true... pre trip count down.

Question.... Why don't they have wash clothes in the bathroom at the hotel??? What's up with that??? Watched Criminal minds in Spanish last night. The young guy with the long hair... can't remember his name, sounded like he was a girl.

ok, I am out for the day. got a date with some Monks,

tata,

T.:lovestruc

When I was in greece in 2006 and Ireland in 2003 not all of the hotels had wash cloths. I was told it was a cultural thing. Right along with the really small showers in Greece. I just brought the ones you see at Old Navy that are little squares that expand when wet. They were like 99cents co I just bought a bunch and left them at the hotels, since I was on a tour and traveled through both countries for two weeks each.

Sounds like you're having a great time!

This internet sucks!!!!!! been down all day. everytime I try to post it goes down right after I try to update....Malta tomorrow!!!!! manicure and sleep was on today's agenda..

Tata,

This internet sucks!!!!!! been down all day. everytime I try to post it goes down right after I try to update....Malta tomorrow!!!!! manicure and sleep was on today's agenda..

Tata,

Sorry for the internet stress, that sucks on vacation! Hope you enjoyed the manicure and got some sleep, can't wait to hear about Malta!
Lesley

Tata,

Unfortunately, I'm not surprised at all by the Internet suckage! It was that way last year, too.

Malta & Gozo are so beautiful! You're going to love it there!

Who are your Guides?

Sayhello

Florence... I think we should send out a search party to the nearest Gelato place...

We miss you T!!! Come back!!!

Pete, Walter and Teresa have a podcast this week...Mediterranean Update! It was nice to hear their trip details and the funny things that have happened. Check it out!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter