• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I Just Won the Podcast Cruise....what do I do now?

Congrat!!! :banana: :cool1: You are going to have a great time!

Just realized I still have my passport from my trip to Ireland (and it's still good for a couple of more years), so regardless of whether it's made mandatory or not, I'll still have it.

It's sooooo awesome to read the well wishes from everybody, I'll be very active on the Dis Boards for the next 12 months leading to the cruise...SO Excited! I'm looking forward to meeting all of ya'll, making many new friends, and laughing & smiling the entire time!

Next task: Finding a Disney lady for this single guy!

Congrats on the win.. Julie said you were from Mechanicsville so your a neighbor. We are in Varina.. PCC 2.0 will be our 3rd cruise. You are going to love it!!

After you read everything that has been suggested and talked with Tracy if you still have questions this is the place to find out the answers, well here and the cruise board.

Hopefully we will get to meet you before we set sail. Oh and I am trying to get my stepson to cruise with us, he is 25. He is non-committed right now.

Varina!!! VERY COOL! I've got a couple of friends that live off of Darbytown Road so I know the area somewhat well. I actually moved this last month to Franklin County due to work but I visit family & friends in Mechanicsville at least one weekend a month. It's cool to know there are other Virginians on the board (& boat!)

Besides us Cougars, there are plenty of young ladies on this board. I am sure you will run into a few of them on the trip. Congrats, I am jealous. My husband won't do a cruise. I figured if I won a cruise, he would have to suck it up and join me. Oh, well, maybe next cruise. Have fun. :goodvibesPenny

Pete should be contacting you as well. I won a DLR trip and setting up trips that are prizes have to go through him.

Pete should be contacting you as well. I won a DLR trip and setting up trips that are prizes have to go through him.

The Podcast cruises are all set up with me. Tim's all set up, no need to worry :goodvibes

Varina!!! VERY COOL! I've got a couple of friends that live off of Darbytown Road so I know the area somewhat well. I actually moved this last month to Franklin County due to work but I visit family & friends in Mechanicsville at least one weekend a month. It's cool to know there are other Virginians on the board (& boat!)

We live one road over from Darbytown Road so if you are in the neighborhood let me know and you can stop by and see all the cruise pics and stuff I have if you wish..

I'm catching up on podcasts & just listened to the show where you won.

I had to pop over & say "Hi!" because I'm in Mechanicsville :) Bummer that you're not anymore, though.

Congrats on winning!!

Is it cheesy if I say that "It's A Small World"?:rotfl2:

I come back to the 'Ville every few weeks....I was really surprised that there was a Sonic on 360 now!

I'm a 24 year old male who has never been on a cruise before.....I'm now overcome with excitement, but.......what do I do now????? Any help would be greatly appreciated!!! Can't wait to meet ya'll in December!!!!
Can't answer your question since I've never been on a cruise, but I would like to offer my congratulations and sincere wishes that you have the most wonderful time ever!
Way to go!
Gretchen

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter