• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I just snagged an extended aft verandah on the Dream for May 2022.

Disney1fan2002

<font color=red>Like OMG the TF is SOO psyched to
Oh my!!! I have always dreamt of staying in one of those staterooms, but none were ever available at the time of my booking. The lounge chairs and table might be enough that I won't ever have to leave my stateroom. :P

Oh my!!! I have always dreamt of staying in one of those staterooms, but none were ever available at the time of my booking. The lounge chairs and table might be enough that I won't ever have to leave my stateroom. :P

We got 9670 once. Feels like having your own deck.

When we cruise in the aft rooms, we usually don't leave. No reason too. It's like a private vacation.

I have my first one scheduled on the Dream for October. I'm hoping we'll actually get to sail!

I have 9674. Not quite as big as 9670, but big enough!! I just paid the deposit today, so it's mine...ALL MINE HA HA HA HA
Now let's hope they are sailing in May 2022

It’s a very nice balcony. :) I’m sure you’ll have a great time.

Congratulations! Love the extended veranda's. Our cruise (hopefully) March '22 will be the first time we don't have an extended veranda - and our first time having a regular veranda.

Congratulations! I hope you enjoy it. Be aware, the veranda can get a lot of soot from the stack and there’s not much breeze. We found the only time we liked it was when the ship backed into ports. Most of the time we didn’t use it because it was very hot and sooty. Again, I hope you enjoy it, we were very excited to get it, but we won’t book it again.

This!
Congratulations! I hope you enjoy it. Be aware, the veranda can get a lot of soot from the stack and there’s not much breeze. We found the only time we liked it was when the ship backed into ports. Most of the time we didn’t use it because it was very hot and sooty. Again, I hope you enjoy it, we were very excited to get it, but we won’t book it again.

We’ve also enjoyed staying in 8188 on the Dream. Breakfast on the balcony at CC was magical. The only problem is its spoilt us for more “normal” verandahs 😆

Just booked 9176 for the Fantasy in June 2022. Has Anyone stayed on deck 9 in an extended verandah?

I have 9674. Not quite as big as 9670, but big enough!! I just paid the deposit today, so it's mine...ALL MINE HA HA HA HA
Now let's hope they are sailing in May 2022
We grabbed 8684 on the Fantasy in June 2022. So excited to try the extended verandah!!
Just booked 9176 for the Fantasy in June 2022. Has Anyone stayed on deck 9 in an extended verandah?
I had 9674 on the Dream in 2017 and 8684 on the Dream in 2019. 9674 had full loungers, but 8684 did not. The verandah felt like the same size, but the ones on deck 8 might be slightly smaller. 8684 was in January, and it was a bit cool, so we didn't bother asking our attendant if we could have full-loungers, but they may have accommodated that request.

I had 9674 on the Dream in 2017 and 8684 on the Dream in 2019. 9674 had full loungers, but 8684 did not. The verandah felt like the same size, but the ones on deck 8 might be slightly smaller. 8684 was in January, and it was a bit cool, so we didn't bother asking our attendant if we could have full-loungers, but they may have accommodated that request.
Good to know! Going in June, it may be worth asking for full loungers if they are available.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter