I hope I have not made a mistake!

kimnscott

Mouseketeer
We have booked the premium package on the my way plan. I have noticed alot of problems with these plans. Should I change my plan? Or will it be worked out by august??? Any thoughts?
TIA
kim

Are there certain features of the package you may not use? Is there are particular component that is worrying you? I don't generally book packages. However, for some people they are the best route to be taken.

kimnscott said:
We have booked the premium package on the my way plan. I have noticed alot of problems with these plans. Should I change my plan? Or will it be worked out by august??? Any thoughts?
TIA
kim
What problems have you heard about? I haven't heard of any.

mostly what I am reading is CM's do not know the plan very well or how to ring it up. because of this charges are being added to their room. I booked this so I would not have to worry. I used the Food and fun package years ago and it was wonderful. I was just hoping for the same experience. no stress I hate to have to think too much on vacation. I do that enough in daily life.LOL
TIA
kim

I think the Premium package will be easy for the CM's to deal with since it's virtually identical to the old Gold plan.

It's the dining plan that is causing problems, since it's completely new.

I was booked on the Gold and then switched to the Premium. So far so good with booking things. I just booked our La Nouba tickets tonight & Mickey's Backyard BBQ without any problems.

Of course, I haven't gotten there yet and so don't know if there will be problems with the ringing of it up by the time I get there. I am also thinking that by July all the bugs will be worked out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter