I hope I didn't make a mistake

You all have made me feel so better about this. I plan on calling them first thing tomorrow to see if there will be princesses. Regardless I think I will keep it even if they aren't there. We can always see the princesses at Toontown if we don't see them there.

Did you call? What did they say?

Ok, I've done the same thing. I have a dinner at CRT for Feb 5th. I have a DD (3.5yrs) who is doing BBB earlier in the day, and I thought it would be fun to eat in the Castle, since I haven't been since I was a little kid. I just looked more closely and saw that is was just a Cinderella greet, and then fairy godmother, which is fine with me - but it would be extra fun if there were more princesses.

We are doing the 1900 Park Fare dinner as well, earlier in the trip, and we're there for 10 days, so I'm sure we'll hit the princesses in the parks at some point.

I love Akershus for breakfast, but we're skipping it this year since we've done it on previous trips, and will do it again when we go back in November.

It really comes down to what your family is looking for. If you made the choice to switch reservations, you obviously had a good reason for doing so. Wherever you dine, your experience is going to be magical, so enjoy it! Hope you have a wonderful trip!:thumbsup2

DD3 enjoyed CRT better than Akershus, even though she didn't eat anything at CRT and ate lots at Akershus. We had lunch at both. She just liked eating in the castle better. It's more special. I definitely think you made the right choice. If your daughters love princesses, CRT is more of the classic princess meal. We loved Akershus too, so either way you couldn't go wrong, but if I had to choose one, I would do CRT!

Would love to know as well....we ate dinner at CRT and did BBB right before our reservation. It was the most magical moment for DD3! She still like to play BBB with her cousin and tries to get DD13 and DS10 to play with her.

Also, Cinderella is downstairs before you go up to dine. So there is at least one Princess!

I called to ask if it is changing a the lady said she was not aware of any changes :( Oh I hope she is wrong.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter