I have some news...

NHMickey

<font color=red>I'm A Disneyana Collector!<font co
I have taken a new job and Sandy and I are going to be moving. It has taken a while and I have been going back and forth with both places (my old and new job) but everything is worked out and now I just have to pack up the house and sell it... I hope sooner than later...

Any how now comes the hard part. I have to pack up my Disney stuff and I am not really sure for how long... I do know I will be getting rid of a lot of stuff but everytime I pick up a pin or something I remeber all the fun I had getting them...

Anyway I took a job in VA after 19 years working here...

Anyone looking for a house in NH????

Congratulations.

And where in Virginia? It is a very big state. When I lived in Alexandria it was over 500 miles to the furthest point.

I have taken a new job and Sandy and I are going to be moving. It has taken a while and I have been going back and forth with both places (my old and new job) but everything is worked out and now I just have to pack up the house and sell it... I hope sooner than later...

Any how now comes the hard part. I have to pack up my Disney stuff and I am not really sure for how long... I do know I will be getting rid of a lot of stuff but everytime I pick up a pin or something I remeber all the fun I had getting them...

Anyway I took a job in VA after 19 years working here...

Anyone looking for a house in NH????

I cannot wait to leave the Northeast....Best of luck, and enjoy being closer to the world!!!!

About 9 to 10 hours less... First thing I thought of!!!

Congrats Nat and Sandie,
Hope you can find a yard big enough for your garden stuff. I always enjoyed seeing pics of your garden through the years.
But you are moving closer to the parks so that is a good move.
I will beep as I drive by on my next trip to the mouse. Hoping to go during Flower and Garden and stay with my sister for about a month.

I myself just moved to Suffolk, VA (near VA Beach) from Michigan. It is nice to be closer to the mouse!

Spring in Virginia, you and Sandy will like that. As to your Disney collection, it is sad that it has to be packed up for awhile. But, just think how much fun it will be to open it up later on...you'll fall in love with everything all over again. Safe journey!

Nat and Sandy - congratulations on your wonderful new job and move. You will miss the northeast for a short time weather wise, but what wonderful new memories you'll experience too. Bet you'll be much closer to Vince and Suzie though.
Last time I saw you was when i took my students to WDW a few yrs back. Guess what, I am making one last trip in April with a new group of excited kids!!!
Success in selling your house, and the big move. Caroline

Congratulations on your new job and good luck with the move and selling your house.

Steve & I will miss you in our neck of the woods. When you come to visit your parents, you'll just have to make a pit stop at the restaurant.

We're due for a visit to Baltimore/Wash DC. We'll have to make sure we plan to meet up.

We will Kathie... As for a trip to DC... Just let me know when.

We will Kathie... As for a trip to DC... Just let me know when.

Nothing definite. But we have talked about getting to Baltimore/Wash DC this year to see the American History Museum. We visited Vince & Suzi a few years ago and the museum was closed and being refurbished. They had a very small exhibit (from American History Museum) in the Air & Space museum and it was very crowded. It's finished and re-opened and on my list of things to do. Not sure when we can fit it in this year.

That was the trip Vince kept telling us "it's just 2 or 3 more blocks" on our way to the next stop. You know how big the blocks are in Washington??? :rotfl:

We had a wonderful time with them and Vince is a great tour guide.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter