I got tailgated while I riding my bike!

Free4Life11

DIS Veteran
Argh this made me so mad today! I rode my bike to Walgreens and turned from the sidewalk into the parking lot. I was riding right next to the store, in the parking lot, to get to the bike racks....well right after me some beat up noisy car turns in RIGHT behind me. Well I could hear the car, so I look back and they were SO close. They could have just turned into a spot or gone away from me because the place was empty, but I'm sure they thought it would be funny to scare me like that. I swear, friggin' rednecks. It just makes me mad how rude some people are! I got nervous...didn't know if these "jokers" would "jokingly" ram into my bike and knock me over! I just hate people do stupid things like that, if I had fell or had to slam on my breaks the would have run into me. Ok, I'm calming down now, thanks for letting me vent.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter