• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

i got my dress!!

That looks absolutely beautiful, you will look like a real princess in that.

Have a wonderful day.

We are renewing our vows on the Disney Wonder Cruise ship on December 7. We have been married 30 years. I am having a dress made, and mine has a bit of a flowing feel too.

Have Fun!!

Rosemary

i'm getting an exact replica for my flower girls. the flower girls dresses are half the cost of my dress but hey. i can't wait to see them in their mini bridal dresses.

i went with a friend of mine when i tried it on. she told me it was very princess aurora like. she's my favorite princess. to hear my friend say that the dress looks like my favorite princess made me love it more.

It's a great dress...you will definitely look like a princess! I had very long flowing chiffon sleeves on my wedding dress and I loved them. I think yours will have a nice effect when your groom is putting your ring on your finger!:teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter