I finally noticed a new feature.

I see a lot of them out there. :drinking:

But, what are they for? :confused3

Tags. Like everything else you tag on computers or on the internet. Its a keyword, a shortcut, search method for finding things.

Say I have a ton of photos. I tag each person in the photo with their name. I search Mom, and get all the photos with Mom in it.

So here, people tagged this thread "new features" or "learning stuff". Someday, someone will use that tag on other threads too. So when you search tags for "learning stuff" you'll get all the threads that have been tagged as such.

USUALLY, when you tag things, you think of keywords that are one word & descriptive. A word lots of people would use to describe it. It makes it easier then everyone using weird obsure tag names like they are right now.

Good Tags:
Epcot
Magic Kingdom
Chef Mickey's
Wilderness Lodge

Bad Tags:
park with golf ball
castle park
log cabin hotel (lol)

these are the three tags for this thread
learning new stuff!!, new features, rum inducing thread! I think this is not nice, rum inducing ????

That's one of the new features, it's kind of neat because you can search for a post by it's tags. I just changed it though so that you can only tag your own thread

Ok I posted that before reading the second page!
Your right OctMtnWoods, letting anyone tag anything is NOT good, but letting the original poster tag their thread should be cool
Great description of good and bad tags

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter