I don’t think I did this right update I know who sent it

tinkerbellandeeyor

DIS Veteran
First time I received a gift with out a card it was clearly addressed to dh and I no card and sent from amazon anyway to find out who sent it I did a shot out on Facebook I just want to know who dh and I should thank

Sounds good to me. If you don’t know who sent it, you can’t thank them in person. The giver probably wanted to stay anonymous.

Enjoy your gift :)

Amazon sometimes leaves out the sender information, especially if the sender didn't explicitly say it was a gift. Sometimes Amazon will tell you more over the phone.

Amazon sometimes leaves out the sender information, especially if the sender didn't explicitly say it was a gift. Sometimes Amazon will tell you more over the phone.

So I can call them and find out who to thank

ETA I found out who sent it it was my parents:-)

Last edited:
I have a great recipe that came with my bread maker for pecan cinnamon buns. They’re a bit of work, but worth it. Of course the bread maker just makes the dough, and you do the rest of the prep and bake in the oven, but they are so good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter