I didn't think it was abig deal, you only choked once!! Update 9/18 final thoughts

PrincessCaitlin

DIS Veteran
Yes that was a line that came from our trip. Our trip was quite the adventure. Mayhem and mishaps insued and I can honestly say it was not the relaxing take it easy trip we had last year. I jinxed us by saying our trip didn't have enough drama and our TR was boring. Well this one will be anything but boring!

Details: My mom and I left on Friday May 6th and spent two nights at All Star Sports. My dad joined us on May 8th and we switched from All Star Sports to Saratoga Springs. We all had park hoppers and the water park and more option.

Special Things we took part in or saw:
Expedition Everest 5k
Flower and Garden Festival
Blizzard Beach
Pixar Weekend
DIS meets

Now to the cast

disneyday1140.jpg

Caitlin aka PrincessCaitlin- I am a 20 year old soon to be senior at Eastern Michigan University. I am a communications and theater major with a double minor in political science and electronic media. I hope to go to law school after I graduate and eventually get into law and then politics. When I am not busy with school I work as an extra on movies and this summer I will be working as an Organizing for America intern. I am a huge fan of Disney and the older I get the more I love it! This was my 10th or 11th trip and I can honestly say (besides the trip where I lost my cell phone) this was the most exciting :laughing:

disneyday4086.jpg

My mom aka Dawn aka Dawnbu40- My mom is the trip planner in our family and our travel agent. I help out when it comes to planning but, if it wasn't for her Disney know how we would end up skipping a lot of things. She has always loved Disney and was very excited to go back! She also took part in her first 5k on her trip and I am so proud of her!

disneyday3071.jpg

My dad aka Dale- My dad is a retail manager and is the supporter of our Disney trips. He loves drinking around the world and eating all of the food Disney has to offer. He always looks forward to our trips so he can relax and get away from work for a while.

We had a great time on our trip despite many set backs and I hope you will follow and read along! Also my mom and I love comments :thumbsup2

Yay!!! We are in as well:cool1:
Can't wait to hear about the whole thing, especially the 5K. And the title is intriguing......hope it's not too gross.....:confused3

Hope the weather you came home to isn't too discouraging!!

I'm here! I've read along with your other trip reports and I'm excited for this one!!! I'm glad you had a great trip!!!

I'm In :) Can't wait to hear about this trip :)

Yay! Welcome! It will be quite the story!

Am i first?
Looking forward to the TR.
They are always great!

KIM

You were close! Thank you! This won't be like the other TRs we wrote :laughing:

I'm in, looks like a fun trip! Love your Disney Dooney! :thumbsup2

Welcome! Thank you! It is great for carrying all of my stuff at Disney!

Yay!!! We are in as well:cool1:
Can't wait to hear about the whole thing, especially the 5K. And the title is intriguing......hope it's not too gross.....:confused3

Hope the weather you came home to isn't too discouraging!!

Yay! Welcome! Oh the 5k will be quite a story :laughing: It isn't too gross I promise!

Ugh the weather isn't the best but I am happy to be back!

You are so cute but you sure don't look 20! Can't wait to read about your trip

Welcome! Thank you I get that a lot :laughing: I think I will be carded for life :laughing:

Hooray, you're back!:woohoo: Joining in for the fun!:goodvibes

Welcome! It should be a ton of fun!

popcorn:: joining in, can't wait to read all about your adventures good and bad! popcorn::

Welcome! The stories will be good whether something good or bad happened :laughing: What's a Disney vacation without a little drama?!

Yahh you guys started:goodvibes

I'm here and can't wait to hear about your trip

Welcome!!!! I am excited to tell you all about it!

I'm here! I've read along with your other trip reports and I'm excited for this one!!! I'm glad you had a great trip!!!

Welcome!! I am excited to tell you all about this one since so much happened! Thank you!

:woohoo::woohoo:You're back....can't wait to hear all about it:woohoo::woohoo:

Welcome :hug: I am excited to tell all of the stories plus I need some Disney to tie me over until August :woohoo:

I'm here, it was really cool meeting you guys and getting to hang out for a while. I am still debating on if I will attempt to write another trip report. I have pretty detailed notes of our first week... not so much on the second though.

Looking forward to reading your TR!

I'm here, it was really cool meeting you guys and getting to hang out for a while. I am still debating on if I will attempt to write another trip report. I have pretty detailed notes of our first week... not so much on the second though.

Looking forward to reading your TR!

Welcome! We really enjoyed meeting you and your family as well! Our notes tend to be slim to none by the last few days :laughing: but there are always pictures to jog your memory :thumbsup2 If you do decide to do a TR let us know!

Thanks! I am going through all of our pictures now so the first update should be within a day or two!

Hey Caitlin! I lurked on your PTR but decided to come out for this. I'm excited to hear all about your trip!

Hey Caitlin! I'm new to your reports but I'm joining in on this one :thumbsup2

I actually just read your entire "Who knew you could relax in Disney?" TR over the past 3 weeks or so lol it was a nice respite from the end of the semester school work that was taking over my life :headache:

Anyway, I'm excited to hear all about your trip and congrats to you and your mom for doing the 5k! :thumbsup2

Hey Caitlin! I'm new to your reports but I'm joining in on this one :thumbsup2

I actually just read your entire "Who knew you could relax in Disney?" TR over the past 3 weeks or so lol it was a nice respite from the end of the semester school work that was taking over my life :headache:

Anyway, I'm excited to hear all about your trip and congrats to you and your mom for doing the 5k! :thumbsup2

Welcome! I lurked on your last TR and really enjoyed it!

I am glad my TR could give you a Disney break from the end of the semester! I know how hard an end of a semester can be :headache:

Thank you! I am so proud of her!

Subscribing...will be back later to read. Darn job applications getting in the way of the DIS! haha

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter