• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I Cut My Hair! I'm getting [Dread] Locs! UPDATED - Pg 39!

Yay!! Thanks for posting an update!!! Yay!!!

I can't beleive how long your hair got!! Awesome!!

Hey Everybody! Thanks for all of your repsonses! :cheer2:

Wow, what a change...but it has really been three years, amazing....
So glad you are loving it! Pretty!

Thank you! I'm really enjoying it!

3 years..........you say, 3 years.........

my but that time has flown by.

i was here with youse when you first started the thread.
i have totally enjoyed the step by step things that have gone on since day 1.

and i'll still be here until you stop posting on this thread.

it looks so smart on you Glenda!

Thank you! The time has flown by! Thanks for "hanging out" with me all these years!

After looking at your pictures my DH and I were remembering what a sweet lady your Mom was (that was the main impression we got in the short time we met her). Seems like you were blessed with a great Mom :hug:.

I was! Thank you! I'm still sorry that I had on that Gilligan-looking hat the last time you spotted me! HA! Hope I'll get a chance to see you again. I'm going back in September!

Love your locs.:)
Thank you! Sorry it took me so long to take the pics!

While I've gotten older over the past three years, you've just gotten prettier! I love your locs! Tou look fantastic!

What kind of shampoo are you using? The only sulfate free that I know of is Jonathon product.

I like Organix Shampoo. They come in different scents. I really like tea tree, and coconut. I THINK they have the conditioner to match each shampoo.

0002279691014_300X300.jpg

Also, I like Castille Soap. You have to dilute with water. I don't use this particular brand, but it's probably similar. I like Peppermint and Tea Tree. It also comes in Lavendar!

nU-SSckbx8coNJsqriguE-Vkp6F5_XrXGyjmGhsGnC40ouiB0WkUeOeq7hGVeJbxBBYTeZaFf7rQKM7L62-OGuYX5jYOVY_-sZmPMsb5nvLMdXabicNrL6rDeRRuu3Aq2j88WrOAkJYfcD2OosM6n8Pk4EU2uDXv9C1FprZd5CQKw1JaN7eR

Wow, they look fantastic on you! I love the color too.

Thank you! I think I'll just dye it about once a year. I actually like how it looks when the color grows out!

WOW, you're hair looks amazing

Thank you! :cutie:

Yay!! Thanks for posting an update!!! Yay!!!

I can't beleive how long your hair got!! Awesome!!

Hey! Nice hearing from you! Thank you! Hope you and the fam are doing well! :grouphug:

Thank you! I'm so glad I "forceed" her to take a lot of pics with me!:goodvibes

While I've gotten older over the past three years, you've just gotten prettier! I love your locs! Tou look fantastic!

What kind of shampoo are you using? The only sulfate free that I know of is Jonathon product.

Do take your time and look at the shampoos in Walmart and Target. Lots of brands have sulfate-free shampoos now. Also, if you have a Whole Foods, check them out. They have a few to pick from also, but they can be a little pricey.

today makes three years!!!! Yay!!!!

NOOOOOOO!!!!! I can't believe it!! Time just goes SO fast!!

I can't believe it's been 3 years since I met you!! And I can't believe I haven't seen you again since then!! We seriously need to plan a girls (plus maybe a little boy) trip and get a group together to go!! :yay:

I hope you are doing well, earthquakes, hurricanes and all! :thumbsup2

Love you my Dis'friend!!! :hug:

Oh....and I do LOVE the color!!! :upsidedow

NOOOOOOO!!!!! I can't believe it!! Time just goes SO fast!!

I can't believe it's been 3 years since I met you!!

I know! It's been a long time! I think next year I'm going the last week of January, and maybe again the week after Labor Day. So let me know when you're going. :banana:

Hi Glenda,

How are you?? your hair is beautiful!! I have not been on the boards in over a year and a half... lurked once or twice, but that is about it.

and -- I have been married over a year already... it is nuts.
When are you going to Disney again?? I will be there in November and then probably in January.

Hi Glenda,

How are you?? your hair is beautiful!! I have not been on the boards in over a year and a half... lurked once or twice, but that is about it.

and -- I have been married over a year already... it is nuts.
When are you going to Disney again?? I will be there in November and then probably in January.

HEY!!!! You got married! Congrats!!!:thumbsup2

I'm going back the last week of January, going into February! So nice hearing from you! It's been a looooooong time! :cutie:

who knows... perhaps our paths will cross again. I will let you know for sure when I will be there in January

Hello DISers! Last week made 5 YEARS! While this isnt the best pic, it's the most current one. And yes, I'm still lovin my hair! :hippie:

11478_10201187347958496_1947210896_n.jpg

Hi! I just stumbled on this thread....LOVE your hair! Heck, I thought it was cute when you first had it done!
You are beautiful!

Wow 5 years! I can't believe its been that long. You look gorgeous and I love the locs! They have grown so much! Happy to see you again.

Glenda - It looks so great! :smokin: I can't believe it has been five years since you started. Bet it seems like a long time to you, but I remember it being a few months ago :laughing:. Glad you like it :cutie: - I do too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter