I could use some good vibes, prayers or pixie dust, right now.

bbn1122

DIS Veteran
DH and I headed out earlier this morning from NJ. We are cruising on The Wish tomorrow.

Well, we are currently sitting on the side of the road in South Carolina waiting on Triple A to help us with our flat tire!! It’s scary here on 95. We have been waiting over an hour at this point.

My hubby has a lung condition that keeps him from attempting the tire change, plus the area we are in is pretty dangerous! He is very mechanically inclined, so it’s killing him to sit and wait.

Hopefully, we will be back on the road soon.
We were planning on stopping for the night in the St.Augustine area off of 95 for the night. We will be getting there pretty late now. But we are determined.

This really stinks!! 🙏🏻🙏🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻 We make it there. And I was worried about my PAT of 12:45pm!!!

Thanks for listening.😩😩😩😩
🚢🚢🚢🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Best wishes! AAA should be able to get you fixed up quickly, at least long enough for you to locate a tire store in a safe area. Even if you're a couple of hours late to port, you'll be fine.

Oh no! Fingers crossed AAA gets there soon and gets you guys back on track quickly. Just keep thinking about how it'll feel even sweeter to be on the ship once you do make it!

If you tell AAA that you're in a dangerous spot and that you can't move to somewhere safer, they'll try to get to you sooner than they might otherwise. Better to call than to use the website for something like that, though.

Anyway, good luck! Enjoy your cruise tomorrow!

Best of luck to you. Please drive safely once you are back on the road. The last thing you want is another set back. Have a magical cruise :goodvibes

Yes, call the Highway Patrol. We had a trailer tire blow out just south of Sun City years ago, and a trooper came and put his lights on to encourage people to move over while my husband changed the tire. Definitely scary.

Good vibes to you and hubby. Hope you’re back on the road soon and the rest of the trip is roses and unicorns. And pixie dust!

DH and I headed out earlier this morning from NJ. We are cruising on The Wish tomorrow.

Well, we are currently sitting on the side of the road in South Carolina waiting on Triple A to help us with our flat tire!! It’s scary here on 95. We have been waiting over an hour at this point.

My hubby has a lung condition that keeps him from attempting the tire change, plus the area we are in is pretty dangerous! He is very mechanically inclined, so it’s killing him to sit and wait.

We were planning on stopping for the night in the St.Augustine area off of 95 for the night. We will be getting there pretty late now. But we are determined.

This really stinks!! 🙏🏻🙏🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻 We make it there. And I was worried about my PAT of 12:45pm!!!

🚢🚢🚢🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻
Hope the prayers helped and you’re safely on your way! Enjoy your cruise!

My thoughts and prayers are with you. I'm also boarding tomorrow, solo. I'm looking forward to seeing you on the Wish!

Kevin

🚢🚢🚢🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻
Thoughts, prayers and following along. Keep us updated!

@bbn1122 I hope AAA showed up and got you back on the road in short order. Please let us know you made it onboard. Enjoy your cruise!

I hope all is well and you are pulling into the port soon!

I had a horrible experience with aaa recently and they couldn’t get a tow truck to accept the job. Luckily I was at my house and not in danger. The tow driver who they finally got to show up the next day said that AAA doesn’t pay them enough to respond to non emergency calls. I was told a few times by the aaa rep on the phone to call the tow company directly and submit it for reimbursement which could take up to 3 weeks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter