• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I blame my WDW friends. . .

DisneyHoosier

Earning My Ears
So I think you'll appreciate this.

My family had an agreement to take 2016 off. No Disney. We'll save a little money, see some new vacation places around the country, won't renew our AP's, nothing. Cold turkey. Our last trip was July 2015. So the total was to be a little over a year and a half really, with a likely return in January of 2017.

And then it happened. . . . two different friends, unknown to each other, sent me a texts/photos from the pre-rope-drop-show at MK at almost the exact same time this weekend. I can almost hear 'Good morning, Good morning' as I stare longingly at their happy faces in front of the train station.

And. . . . I just booked our trip for this July, got new annual passes, and am booking January this week as well. I'm sure spring break and summer '17 will follow. I feel like a junkie and I just got my fix :)

It's only money and who says the kids need to see that Grand Canyon anyway?!?!?!?!?!??

My daughters and I are booked for our trip in December. I've been to Disneyland as a kid but never Disneyworld, and this will the my daughter's first ever Disney trip. I'm a little afraid we are going to turn into addicts as well but I'm seriously impressed by how many trips you've taken!!!

I know the feeling. I was bitten by the Disney Bug last year Fort Wilderness Trip in January 2016. My buddy has Annual passes and he post and send photos to me all the time. Went to MK this pass this pass May. We are booked to go back in August to upgrade to Annual passes. Going Camping September and Food and Wine in October. LOL Disney TAKE MY MONEY PLEASE!!. Just the thought I can do to Disney whenever I wanted from August until... Tears.

In 2014 we took my husband for his first trip to Disney in March. He loved it so much we went back in October the same year.
We took 2015 off as I was pregnant and 2016 is a write off with a new baby. But our cruise is set for Jan 2017. I think going cold turkey is too hard. Especially when it comes to Disney

We were in the same boat as you. We were planning on taking 2016 offs add we had several other trips already planned for this year. Held out for a few weeks after FD came out, but then I plugged some days in to see the costs and now we have a trip booked And will be there in 6 months!

We were in the same boat as you. We were planning on taking 2016 offs add we had several other trips already planned for this year. Held out for a few weeks after FD came out, but then I plugged some days in to see the costs and now we have a trip booked And will be there in 6 months!
The count down begins lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter