"I bet they get Charmin" A May 2014 Girls Trip **04/03 THE END**

So happy you have another trip planned. And of course... POP CENTURY RESORT AND SPA!!!! At least for a couple of days. You may be happy to know that I did make it over to the All Stars briefly last month. It wasn't long because I was there for a very specific mission, but at least I made it.
And another cruise. YAY!

I'm a little sad that I missed out on Crystal Palace this past trip. The others went, but they had the ressie before I decided to go. It looks like so much fun. I did manage some Mickey Waffles though. Thank you Roaring Forks!!! All that food looks so good.

Ooh, really good call on getting rid of the bacon before Piglet arrived. That would be embarrassing.

So happy to hear about the upcoming trips!!! I hope they have far less drama than this trip (I'm sure they will). And yay for the procedure going well!

PUFFED FRENCH TOAST!!! Crystal Palace breakfast is just perfection, and all your character pics are great!!

I agree that the topiaries are so precious!

I'm so. happy. because of this update. Crystal Palace = life and it looks like you guys had a blast!

I didn't know there was sauce to go along with the puffed french toast but I'm glad I do now because that looks delicious!!

Your character photos are so lovely once again!!

Can't wait to see what else you guys did that day :)

Congrats on the new trips planned. I bet you will have a blast on that girls trip/cruise!

Hopefully the drama is kept to a minimum on the next Disney trip. Maybe you two can plan at least 1 date night or something to know you will have at least that time alone
I was thinking you were going to say that the new scare will be in the shape of a Mickey head ;) Hope everything went well with the surgery and it heals properly this time and you are happy with the result :goodvibes

Thanks! We're pretty excited to get things rolling again and just travel. I wish we were going somewhere sooner though, this snow is killing me.

I think we'll be better about stressing the idea of splitting up but a date night might be in order.

I wish ;) Nah, just a plain old boring scar but boring will be good. Boring will be easy to overlook once it's completely healed up. Even now when it's still sorta scabby it looks much better.

great character photos form the CP breakfast ... even if some of them were apparently scandalous ;)

If it was possible I could probably eat puffed French Toast for about 50 meals straight - that stuff is so good!

Glad Marie finished the bacon - wost case probably would have been her still having a mouth full when he came over.

Well you know us, we're a scandalous bunch ;)

There needs to be less fighting in the world and more puffed french toast. In fact, it'd probably solve a lot of fighting, it's vegetarian, I'm sure they could probably make it vegan too if it isn't already. I don't think anyone else without allergies would have a problem with it. Puffed french toast could be the answer to peace.

It almost happened like that and I think I would have died laughing. I mean, come on. If you have piglet running around, maybe serving bacon isn't the best idea.

So happy you have another trip planned. And of course... POP CENTURY RESORT AND SPA!!!! At least for a couple of days. You may be happy to know that I did make it over to the All Stars briefly last month. It wasn't long because I was there for a very specific mission, but at least I made it.
And another cruise. YAY!

I'm a little sad that I missed out on Crystal Palace this past trip. The others went, but they had the ressie before I decided to go. It looks like so much fun. I did manage some Mickey Waffles though. Thank you Roaring Forks!!! All that food looks so good.

Ooh, really good call on getting rid of the bacon before Piglet arrived. That would be embarrassing.

Nothing like another Disney trip on the horizon to brighten a day, even if it is a far horizon. little bit of Pop in our lives. Oooh, a mission at the All Stars? I can't wait to hear all about that.

Cruises are fun, I'm not going to lie. Not Disney level fun, but really fun.

Oh no, you missed CP? I mean, Mickey Waffles are good but they aren't puffed french toast. Maybe next time you can hit it up.

Poor Piglet, he probably has it happen to him all the time. I don't even know what he does. Probably just looks on sadly.

So happy to hear about the upcoming trips!!! I hope they have far less drama than this trip (I'm sure they will). And yay for the procedure going well!

PUFFED FRENCH TOAST!!! Crystal Palace breakfast is just perfection, and all your character pics are great!!

I agree that the topiaries are so precious!

Less drama will hopefully be the way. I'm trying not to stress over Disney or the cruise, but I can't help it. Stressing is definitely my nature. And yes, I'm pretty excited about it too! Yay pretty neck.

I KNOW. I don't even like breakfast but I'm down for Crystal Palace breakfast. And thanks.

Too precious. I don't understand why I don't see them getting oodles of love every time someone goes into the restaurant

I'm so. happy. because of this update. Crystal Palace = life and it looks like you guys had a blast!

I didn't know there was sauce to go along with the puffed french toast but I'm glad I do now because that looks delicious!!

Your character photos are so lovely once again!!

Can't wait to see what else you guys did that day :)

Glad to hear it! And we did, it was an amazing way to start off our last day. A step in the right direction.

Oooh you definitely have to get some puffed french toast next time you're there. You will love it (though if you don't, I don't know what to say, I've never heard of anyone not loving it).

Thank you! :)

We did a lot, so there's still a lot coming up.

Day 7, Part 3: "There's another section?!"

After we'd finished eating, we told the girls we were headed to another part of the park that they hadn't seen yet. This caused them to stop in their tracks and look at us.

"What do you mean there's a whole section of the park we haven't seen yet?!"

They were pretty dumbfounded that it was possible that they'd missed a whole section in the two other times that we'd been there. It made my day, I have to admit, to see them so shocked.

026_zpshjdeat3e.jpg

Excuse the blurry picture, as you all know I'm a fan of snap and walk.

027_zpsmvl19bir.jpg

But as you've also gathered, I like flower pictures.

Since I'm a big fan of puns, I decided that the perfect way to start out the day was the Jungle Cruise and since Marie recognizes that it's a classic she agreed.

028_zpsce7c16uo.jpg

Plus, there was a lack of people around.

029_zpsoiiq7h1w.jpg

I mean, look at this short wait time.

030_zpsraypabae.jpg

I like the whole queue area quite a bit.

031_zpsdrtfmarv.jpg

And Marie had the honor of a red card.

Like every other ride, we pretty much didn't prepare the girls for what was to come. All we told them was that it was a boat ride and I proceeded to make several puns about it, which no one got until after the ride.

I also took some pictures of the world famous cruise, for your enjoyment. Not that they're all that stellar, but still.

032_zps0znwcvwb.jpg

033_zpsxgzutikx.jpg

This just reminded me that we only went on the Jungle Cruise in September on Keys to the Kingdom where we got a bunch of background information and I therefore cannot remember any of the excellent puns.

034_zpsv5lwjfhg.jpg

035_zpsisnmzcyp.jpg

036_zpsbydak9ao.jpg

The rarest of all the exotic animals: the Disney duck.

037_zpslrttaimy.jpg

Veronica was mildly disappointed these weren't real.

038_zpswpk2gkue.jpg

039_zps1atevrcl.jpg

040_zpskvccpiyt.jpg

Fun elephants.

041_zps7qz5p0ut.jpg

I think Traci enjoyed it the most and everyone else only had mild levels of enjoyment but I had fun so that's what counts, right? Besides, it is a classic.

From one classic, we decided to hit another.

042_zpsab9w3e0a.jpg

043_zpslnuqsu0k.jpg

044_zpsdkjenb7z.jpg

Which once again, had a minimal wait time.

In fact, when we reached the front they told us that we'd be getting our own boat. So we did what any sensible people would do.

045_zpsgehbamam.jpg

We each took our own row and staggered ourselves to distribute the weight more.

It was pretty awesome, I'm not going to lie and everyone had a good time.

Click for next post

Last edited:
Hahaha, a whole other section???? Ah Disney Newbees!! I love 'em.

WOOHOO JUNGLE CRUISE!!!!!! You'll get that more on my next update. But YAY Jungle Cruise... 5 minute wait.. wait time card.... YAY DISNEY!

It's so amazing how real those ducks look too! Jungle Cruise is indeed a classic.

And another 5 minute wait. This is how you start a day.

Hahaha, a whole other section???? Ah Disney Newbees!! I love 'em.

WOOHOO JUNGLE CRUISE!!!!!! You'll get that more on my next update. But YAY Jungle Cruise... 5 minute wait.. wait time card.... YAY DISNEY!

It's so amazing how real those ducks look too! Jungle Cruise is indeed a classic.

And another 5 minute wait. This is how you start a day.

There is something so cute about how they just don't know things and how excited and taken off guard they were.

EVERYTHING DISNEY IS YAY!! (except construction, not yay)

I know, those ducks were really high tech, had me totally fooled.

I still prefer to start with Splash and Big Thunder but I'll never complain with 5 minutes for Jungle Cruise and Pirates.

"there's another section?" Oh goodness. I giggled. That's how I still felt last time I went to WDW- is that bad? :rotfl:

I "ooh"ed and "ahh"d at the jungle cruise photos. You do such a fantastic job taking photos in your TRs!!! I really feel like I'm in the Magic Kingdom. Seriously, sometimes I put on the music from the parks before I read your updates.

This is my favorite TR on the Dis. I'm so sad that it's almost over!!!

"there's another section?" Oh goodness. I giggled. That's how I still felt last time I went to WDW- is that bad? :rotfl:

I "ooh"ed and "ahh"d at the jungle cruise photos. You do such a fantastic job taking photos in your TRs!!! I really feel like I'm in the Magic Kingdom. Seriously, sometimes I put on the music from the parks before I read your updates.

This is my favorite TR on the Dis. I'm so sad that it's almost over!!!

Not bad at all :thumbsup2 It's a huge park, sometimes I feel that way too.

OH my goodness, that's incredibly sweet to say because I try for that so that when I'm Disney sick I can look at the pictures and feel closer and I'm glad that you feel the same.

:hug: No worries, we're just starting out the day and we definitely have a lot more to go so there'll still be a few updates before we wrap it all up but I'm getting sad that it's almost time to move on too. Reliving the good parts have helped me not feel so negatively about the bad.

Day 8, Part 4: "We should go to sleep"

Once we got off of Pirates, we walked through an empty Adventureland, definitely appreciative of the non existent crowds.

089_zps1lrqnnrz.jpg

I don't know if it comes from people going to Tomorrowland first, or the mad dash to Anna & Elsa, but it was pretty glorious.

090_zpsv2480qaa.jpg

And of course, the theming and architecture and all else is just as amazing else as anywhere else. Somehow though, I feel like Adventureland is the land I've spent the least time exploring. We should remedy that next time we're over.

091_zpsiuaqkmbk.jpg

We made a quick stop along the way as some people needed a quick bathroom break.

092_zpsltdohg9v.jpg

Those of us that didn't waited nearby after quickly browsing through the shop next to us.

093_zpslbpfsk9g.jpg

We then moved along and headed over to Frontierland which, as you can see, was just as empty of crowds.

095_zpsfjdoview.jpg

Of course, this was especially pleasing to us as we had serious business in the area.

096_zpsrrnpyhwl.jpg

We had mountains to ride, of course!

097_zpsxfq6rg3i.jpg

I elected to start off with Splash Mountain, figuring if we got a little wet, a ride on Big Thunder would help dry us off some. Maybe. (Foreshadowing)

098_zpsayj0kqxb.jpg

099_zpsdkg5rwlm.jpg

Although the queue was still fairly short for that time of day, we decided to make use of our last couple of DVC FastPasses. From doing the tour the day before, we had received three that were good for a couple of days after the tour - they could be used for basically anything except shows/parades/fireworks, meeting characters, and randomly enough, Soarin'. Which meant the only ride that'd seemed logical to use these on at Epcot was Test Track.

We were also meeting up with another guest later that morning, who would probably spend the greater part of the day with us, so we figured it would be best to use them early on in the morning as they were only good for the six of us.

Which was perfect since it meant getting on both rides with minimal time without making use of our three scheduled FP+ for the day! Winning!

Now, going through the queue, we had serious talk to do. We had to figure out how to pose! Having lost the Memory Maker ride pictures from the first day, this would be our only group photo from Splash Mountain, and of course we wanted it to be a good one.

We soon came to an agreement, and as such, I give you one of my favorite ride pictures of the trip.

100_zpsphns66sy.jpeg

Sleep Mountain.

Or, Amber almost gets smacked in the face by Marie's Minnie Ears because she kept them on.

I don't know why I thought it was a smart idea - I guess I wanted my outfit to be complete on the picture. But as we started going down, they started slipping, and guys I almost had a heart attack.

I caught them right before they completely got off my head, and through the rest of the ride proceeded to worry about having ruined our picture. Thankfully, as you can see, the timing was perfect.

Also, we found that one ride on Big Thunder Mountain would do a poor job of drying us off.

We were soaked!

Especially poor Merranda and Veronica in the front.

And all of us sitting on the right hand side started squealing and pressing into our left hand partner when we went by that darned waterfall, because if the drop doesn't get you wet enough, that thing will.

We powered through wet clothes and made our way to the neighboring mountain.

101_zpsk6tt0ych.jpg

We sat more in the front this time around, and it turned out to be a slightly less entertaining ride than usual. Big Thunder just doesn't have that many drops, and those it does have are fairly mild, and went sitting in the front it's holding back at first, so you just don't get the full effect. Riding in the back is where it's at.

102_zpsssxbgeor.jpg

It was still enjoyable of course, and after getting off, we headed over to Peco Bill's to make another bathroom stop.

103_zpsroprjwpx.jpg

104_zps16ec7jov.jpg

Some of us needed to freshen up a bit after that soaking from Splash Mountain - which, in some cases, left more than just our dresses drenched. And if there's one thing more unpleasant than wearing wet clothes around, it's gotta be having wet underwear. That's how unfortunate this splash zone was to some of us that morning.

Thankfully enough, it was a beautiful, very sunshiny day and we didn't take too much time to dry off.

105_zpslaysiams.jpg

We made our way back toward Fantasyland, where we were to meet up with our guest for the day!

106_zpsarbf61ju.jpg

As you can tell, this is where everybody was.

107_zpsdadaftu0.jpg

We settled by Peter Pan's Flight, which here shows an inaccurate wait time due to angling.

108_zpshheilaub.jpg

As you can guess, it was not a five minutes wait. Add a second identical digit and you've got the correct time.

We're not crazy Peter Pan fans personally, and having only started going to Walt Disney World since November 2012, nothing has a particularly nostalgic feeling attached to it, so that ride isn't necessarily a must do for us. It's nice in all essentials, and I love how it's different from everything else - and I can't wait to see the new queue, if the wait is ever short enough for me to experience it.

On this day though, we decided to use a FP+ for it and ride it for two reasons.

One, it is a classic, and we were trying to give the girls a proper Disney experience after all.

Second, the person we were meeting with is a huge Peter Pan fan, so she was definitely all for experiencing this one.

We waited for a little bit longer, getting a few pictures of our surroundings in the meantime.

109_zps7iktfssh.jpg

And of ourselves, cause we can.

110_zpsn2zkcrad.jpg

111_zpsapik5shx.jpg

We also caught one of Veronica trying to get her hair back to a presentable state (not that it wasn't).

112_zpsucy2djzx.jpg

It was cutting it pretty close, but soon our guest arrived. We actually don't have any pictures, but if you've read our past trip reports (or taken to our regularly worn bows), you'll know who it was. We were yet again meeting up with Hayley, of Magical Ribbons. Which would be the first time we were not meeting up with her to exchange bows (for the sole reason that her mother, who works on property, had dropped off our order at our resort a few days prior, but I digress).

We quickly hopped in line and we were soon flying through the skies of London and Neverland!

It was over shortly, and we moved on to our next plans for the day.

113_zpszvifizgs.jpg

Click for next post

Oh yeah, LOVE crowd-less areas. I think you nailed the reason perfectly.

It so strange to see Fontierland so quiet. Clearly there really is a pattern most people follow because I know for sure by afternoon, that will not be the case.

Sleep Mountain, I love it!!! That's a great keeper for everyone.

Oh yeah, Big Thunder is certainly not the most thrilling ride around, but the front is almost painfully boring to me.

as someone who uber plans with the spreadsheets and what not, the idea of being caught off guard by an entire land you didn't know about amuses me to no end. Though, how cool would it be though if you arrived at Disney World next time and found out there was an entire land you never knew about? Like, surprise!

I know Jungle Cruise tends to be one that people either love or are not really fans of so glad to see you got at least one fan out of it!

I think you did a great job using those DVC tour FP :thumbsup2

Great Splash Mountain photo! Bonus points to Eli for sucking her thumb

I very much enjoy PP - I love that it is suspended from the top and love how they make the buildings smaller to make it look like you are flying away from London - just a lot of classic Disney "tricks" in it. Though, I do think the wait gets a little nuts for it so try to have a FP+ for it - though that will bypass the new queue so it is a bit of a pickle

Glad you met up with your friend and things worked out! I assume by the fact she makes bows that she is good people.

Oh yeah, LOVE crowd-less areas. I think you nailed the reason perfectly.

It so strange to see Fontierland so quiet. Clearly there really is a pattern most people follow because I know for sure by afternoon, that will not be the case.

Sleep Mountain, I love it!!! That's a great keeper for everyone.

Oh yeah, Big Thunder is certainly not the most thrilling ride around, but the front is almost painfully boring to me.

I actually had to catch myself there - I almost wrote about how 7DMT is also now a common draw to Fantasyland, leaving the other lands crowd free. Obviously, that wasn't the case in May! But Elsa and Anna definitely had their own big crowd.

In September was even more dead in the morning, but for May around 10 am, that's fairly deserted. But yeah, the day definitely got busier so it's a good thing we got it out of the way in the morning!

That's honestly one of the photos I might frame from this trip. I really love it. Also, when I was making the girls a scrapbook for Christmas, I had both our Splash Mountain ride pictures laid next to each other, and I had a geeking moment when I realized we were in the same log both times!

I enjoy it well enough in the back, but the front is just like a nice little train ride. Like, The Barnstormer, but longer.

as someone who uber plans with the spreadsheets and what not, the idea of being caught off guard by an entire land you didn't know about amuses me to no end. Though, how cool would it be though if you arrived at Disney World next time and found out there was an entire land you never knew about? Like, surprise!

I know Jungle Cruise tends to be one that people either love or are not really fans of so glad to see you got at least one fan out of it!

I think you did a great job using those DVC tour FP :thumbsup2

Great Splash Mountain photo! Bonus points to Eli for sucking her thumb

I very much enjoy PP - I love that it is suspended from the top and love how they make the buildings smaller to make it look like you are flying away from London - just a lot of classic Disney "tricks" in it. Though, I do think the wait gets a little nuts for it so try to have a FP+ for it - though that will bypass the new queue so it is a bit of a pickle

Glad you met up with your friend and things worked out! I assume by the fact she makes bows that she is good people.

That would be so trippy! I know what you mean though, I looked up and researched so many things before our first trip, I would not have been caught off guard by such things! ;) It was really a great moment.

If puns isn't your type of humor, the Jungle Cruise definitely isn't gonna be your favorite ride. I appreciate them well enough myself - Amber lives for puns, though.

Thanks! I think we did use them in a pretty smart way, all things considered. It was a good use of time.

Sleep Mountain is pretty flawless. We were definitely cracking up when we saw it.

I like it pretty well too, I really like the way it works and the effects that are used in it because it is so different. But with only getting to pre-select three FP+, it doesn't generally make the cut at the end of the day. It might in November though, seeing as we'll have a little one with us. Or with the queue we might just try to make it first ride of the day.

We enjoy meeting up with her for sure, we try to do it each time we go :) And you would be right :P

Day 8, Part 5: "Couldn't stay away, could you?"

Our next order of business happened to be a little photo session. Hayley was going to take pictures of the whole group at various places around the park. So, this is going to be a very photoshoot heavy update. Just so you're all warned.

050_zps0ltrk8pt.jpg

Group shot with the castle walls in New Fantasyland.

051_zpskxe9i0c4.jpg

And a little further back.

052_zps3smggcc6.jpg

One half of the group

053_zpsndjxyfpu.jpg

And of course, the other.

We decided to do a jumping shot and oh my goodness, the amount of outtakes there are of this shot is insane because getting six people to jump at once isn't easy.

054_zpspwqhyrg8.jpg

As you can see, we were varying states of off the ground with dancers Eli and Veronica having the best form.

055_zpslonnfwny.jpg

We were so excited when we finally managed it too, let me tell you.

056_zps8aeato8q.jpg

Traci was not prepared for this picture.

057_zps5k0uetot.jpg

But it's okay, because she was prepared for the next one.

A photopass guy saw Hayley taking our picture and told her that she should jump in for the next one.

058_zps9nrwvfry.jpg

She lamented in not having received the dresses memo.

059_zpsqnodeq8k.jpg

Even though I'm the least visible, I like this shot.

060_zpssvrwuhnd.jpg

At this point we decided we needed to go and meet Gaston again, but as we got there the line was closed so we decided that we'd take some more pictures before returning to meet him.

061_zpsmikddgiz.jpg

We were getting pretty giggly though. Some of us were taking it a little less seriously than Marie ;)

062_zps4ryuhsj1.jpg

But we managed to pull ourselves together.

063_zpsxeq9iqc1.jpg

You know, sort of.

We decided with our time to go and meet Minnie and Daisy since they're always an awesome choice.

064_zpse5dof0xb.jpg

Hayley also did a lighting shot of me.

065_zpszczafeqv.jpg

Merranda knows how to play up the poses.

066_zpsapfkhkom.jpg

Showing off our dresses with Minnie.

067_zpslvztn1ey.jpg

And becoming her poodles.

When we were done with that we did go make our way back to Gaston, who was in top form. He told the girls in front of us to imagine making him a sandwich.

Merranda also pondered on if we were contributing to Gaston's monstrous tendencies. She pointed out that the reason he acts the way he does is probably because, "Every time he steps out his door there is a line of people gathering to meet him and tell him how good looking he is. We're the problem here. We're making things worse."

Despite that, soon we were meeting him and the second he saw me he said, "Couldn't stay away, could you?" To which I assured him that I could not and Merranda shook her head.

There was a little bit of fighting over who would get to stand next to him this time but ultimately Merranda and Eli emerged victorious.

068_zpso0ox1dtp.jpg

And he was cracking us up hardcore.

069_zps0clyifwx.jpg

We managed to hold ourselves together for one nice picture.

070_zpsclfccvjy.jpg

But the giggles soon returned and we all went away laughing at how hilarious Gaston is.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, I cannot recommend enough taking the time out to meet this guy.

Click for next post

Wow! There are a lot of GREAT group shots in this update!

My favorite has to be the one with King Triton. I can't lie. It's pretty great.

It sounds like you had a great time with Minnie, Daisy, and Gaston!

That is a great idea with a little photoshoot. So often we spend so much time taking pictures of "stuff", but honestly, what pictures do you look at the most?

Hahha, I'm starting to think Gaston's sandwich line isn't quite as spontaneous as I originally thought. Still a great line though.

I agree, even just making time to watch Gaston is time well spent.

What a great idea to do that photo shoot - and you got some great shots!

Congrats on getting the jumping picture - 6 people? Very impressive!

"Every time he steps out his door there is a line of people gathering to meet him and tell him how good looking he is. We're the problem here. We're making things worse."

Well, speaking from personal experience you do have to make sure it doesn't go to you handsome head ;)

Wow! There are a lot of GREAT group shots in this update!

My favorite has to be the one with King Triton. I can't lie. It's pretty great.

It sounds like you had a great time with Minnie, Daisy, and Gaston!

Thank you! We were pretty happy with the way they came out.

We had a lot of fun with King Triton. People looked at us a little funny but hey, who cares?

Minnie and Daisy were adorable and you can never go wrong with Gaston.

That is a great idea with a little photoshoot. So often we spend so much time taking pictures of "stuff", but honestly, what pictures do you look at the most?

Hahha, I'm starting to think Gaston's sandwich line isn't quite as spontaneous as I originally thought. Still a great line though.

I agree, even just making time to watch Gaston is time well spent.

Exactly. I take pictures of stuff more when it's special or for the Dis community, but take pictures of our group and stuff for me.

Gaston has some of the best lines, he gets to have so much fun and I think that's one of the reasons why people love meeting him.

What a great idea to do that photo shoot - and you got some great shots!

Congrats on getting the jumping picture - 6 people? Very impressive!

Well, speaking from personal experience you do have to make sure it doesn't go to you handsome head ;)

We did and there are more to come too.

It was a process and even then we just barely managed it, but we were all pretty proud afterward.

I'll keep that in mind, Phil :p You would be the authority on the matter.

Jungle Cruise!! My love!!

New goal is to get a boat on POTC to myself...

Keys to the Kingdom made me really love Adventureland a lot more. Fantasyland is still #1 in my heart but I think Adventureland is a close second.

I LOVE the sleeping photo!! And that jumping photo came out great too.

Merranda has a good point. We're kind of enabling him. But he's just so hilarious...and handsome...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter