I Am NOT a Bad, Bad Baby -- TR final updates 9/12

Sorry to hear you are not feeling up to par. Sounds like an inner ear infection. Have you been to the doc? Hope you feel your old self soon.

I love your little original bags!
Cayley looks adorable in her princess makeover!
The anchors away sandwich is my favorite! CHH is becoming more and more well talked about here. Not good news for those of us who like to keep it our uncrowded little secret good place for food! :laughing:
Glad to hear the Frozen meet is worth the hype. Hate to think folks are waiting all that long for a quick howdy do and move along.

Headed off to see Maleficent this afternoon with Kellie and her friend Kayla. Hope it's better than I've been hearing.

Have an awesome day.

I just love the looks on little girls' faces when they see themselves after a BBB makeover! Can't wait to go back and take DD there. :)

Laughed at the TR title origin story! I was a difficult eater, too.

I just love your Dumbo bag!!

wow Cayley looks so happy after the make-over ... glad all the extra travel seemed to be worth it

CHH is pretty darn good for a quick service - non-BOG category at least

cute bags!

Cayley decided three weeks before the trip she wanted to be a princess.
3 weeks... but who's counting? :rolleyes1

After Cayley was turned into the most beautiful Princess Ariel ever, we headed to the bus stop to head back to the Magic Kingdom.
I'd say it was a good thing she changed the plans on you. :thumbsup2:rotfl2:

Everyone was finished eating except for AVERY! Avery is NOT much of an eater at all. Mary told her we weren't going to any rides until she ate her yogurt since she didn't want the fruit. Avery was being a 10 year old who didn't want to eat anymore when I put yogurt on the spoon and said "come on Avery, I want to ride rides...take a little nibble." And Avery proceeded to spit it out. I wish someone had caught a picture of it. It was absolutely hysterical. She had yogurt running down her face and her mom, Mary, then said: Avery you are a "Bad Bad Baby." This became a running joke throughout the rest of the trip.
:rotfl::lmao::rotfl2:

At least she didn't spit it on you.

Luvin Cayley's princess make-over

Lol at Avery spitting out the yoghurt.. it's funny that kids are never hungry for the "healthy" food :confused3

Miss Cayley is a sweet looking Ariel :cutie:

Love the bags made by D, I've seen them around the DIS and would love one, but could never use one unless I went solo. With my 9 and 6 yo I still carry around a bag the size of a diaper bag -and that is my day to day bag(but I need to carry two sets of noise reduction headphones, a change of clothes for my 6 yo- not for accidents but because he can't stand to be dirty if he spills a little food, glow sticks for dark rides, and meds :( ) Love the two designs you ladies are sportin' :love:

Cayley was a very pretty little princess!

CHH is my favorite counter service restaurant in MK. I've tried to recreate the Lighthouse Sandwich but have had no luck.

I really like those bags! Very cute!

Love the girls make-overs! I wish we had a little one to take with us, but then we'd probably have to ride IASW :laughing::eek::scared1:. We rode it about 3 years ago and now I'm hoping I won't have to ride it for the next 20 years. LOL

Sorry to hear you aren't feeling well - take care~:sick:

Also, love D's bags!

Cayley looks so pretty :)

Yay for the balloon picture.

Ah, the moment of a TR title reveal. Always a great one. Now I feel like I'm in the loop.

Very cute bags and very nice picture of the two of you.

I think I already commented that Avery was a lovely mermaid.
Cayley is an adorable Ariel! I love how they made her shorter hair work for the updo!

I love CHH and both the meals you and Mary had!

:lmao: at Avery spitting out the yogurt! My 11 year old would do the same thing if she didn't want it. She's very strong-willed. (aka stubborn as a mule!)

Cute bags!!! They look like a nice size - not too small, not too big!

Nice that the boss leaves for so long so you can have some peace! And get some DIS time in!! I've been busy enough at work that I haven't been able to get on the DIS much there. They keep changing the way they schedule things, and it's only going to get busier I fear.

Those bags are so cute! :thumbsup2

Cayley looks so adorable after her visit to BBB. She really is quite the little princess. How precious!

Awesome makeover for Cayley! I love to see girls get to dress up like princesses. Every kid should have that opportunity at least once!

Columbia Harbour House looks really good! We've never eaten there but it's always been on our radar.

Hope you and Mark can get the FP+ for Be Our Guest. Even if not, the line is HUGE but it moves very quickly. BOG is awesome!

Hope the rest of the day went well! Ready to ride some rides!

I'm CAUGHT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!​

Finally!!! Sorry like you work is INSANE! i have been trying to catch up little by little around here!!!

So i have lots to comment!
First i have to ask how your family is doing? Mark enjoying being off for a while? your Mom ok? I saw the pictures of the kids on Facebook and they are simply gorgeous!

Your fist day is heavenly. Coffee food a welcome home mat, and pictures of the girls with a castle behind them 'showing their Disney side'! LOVE IT ALL!!!

I hope you had a wonderful Pirates league experience!! we have done it twice now and cannot say enough about the CM's that are there. just wonderful! Avery is the most beautiful mermaid! i hope she loved it! her Hair is just darling love the flower too!!!

IASW.. my worst nightmare. little dolls singing a song that will forever haunt you. Unfortunately Meg being a little girl LOVES the dang thing...

Was the Frozen M&G worth all the craziness?? Did they take their time with the girls???
Holy cow a PRETTY Aurora!!! all the aurora's around i thought were ok or just plain.. this one was really pretty!!!!

BBB Cayley makes the most beautiful Ariel is RIGHT! you had some beautiful Mermaids surrounding you!!! Sorry you couldn't get into the castle... Now i have to go back and make sure where my appointment for this is... :rolleyes1

looks like the parks are rather empty???

Of course you and Mary are ADORABLE carrying your fantastic D~ special bags!!!

can't wait for more!!! popcorn::

Loved seeing the girls' make-overs! They are so precious! It looks like they enjoyed it and had a loto f fun.

I hope to eat at CHH one day... sadly we always have too many ADRs at MK, and never have room in our bellies for CS meals. However - this coming trip, we have a half day at MK to start off - we might be able to eat there this time. Yay... Glad you posted pictures, or I never would have remembered that. It's going on my to-do list! THanks Kathy.

I love that picture of you and Mary. I am glad you like the bags... Your Dumbo one is one of my all time favorites! :thumbsup2

D~

Cayley is the best Ariel! So sweet. Looks like she had a fun time.

Lunch looks good; too bad Avery wasn't interested in it! Hope you got to go on those rides! :thumbsup2

I LOVE the purses. SO super cute. What a talented lady!

The girls look so pretty with their make overs! I love the PL mermaid one, but Maddie just wont' give up the BBB.

The DTD BBB is really pretty. I love how bright and girly it is in there.

Hahaha! Poor Avery. I'm sure it helped to have 'Aunt' Kathy there to lighten the mood. :thumbsup2

Someday I'd love to stay at OKW (I think I say that every time I read one of your TRs). I love the look of the place and that relaxed vibe is the perfect anecdote to a go-go-go WDW vacation.

Oh my gosh, this thread moves fast! With everything going on, I just can't keep up. :sad2: Ugh.

The girls look absolutely adorable in their makeovers. So sweet. I cracked up at Avery refusing to be spoon fed yogurt. A picture would have indeed been perfect. Heee! :rotfl2:

Hopefully, with the boss away all summer, your work schedule will be at a much slower pace? Or is that wishful thinking? LOL. In any case, I hope it does for you. I look forward to more updates and will try my best to keep up as much as I can. I'm sorry.

After visiting with Ana, Elsa and Aurora, it was time to get a move on it. We decided to walk to the Contemporary and catch a bus there for DTD. Why would we be going to DTD in the middle of the day?

For the free parking? :rolleyes1:rotfl2:

(some of these might be out of order)

(That's ok. I wouldn't have any idea.)

And.....drum roll please:

Very nice!

Avery was being a 10 year old who didn't want to eat anymore when I put yogurt on the spoon and said "come on Avery, I want to ride rides...take a little nibble." And Avery proceeded to spit it out. I wish someone had caught a picture of it. It was absolutely hysterical. She had yogurt running down her face and her mom, Mary, then said: Avery you are a "Bad Bad Baby."

:rotfl2:You guys would fit right in at the 50's PT Cafe!

We cleared off the tables of our garbage (I REALLY hate when people leave their garbage on the table when there is a garbage can not five feet away)

But I thought this place was magical!:confused3

And why would we have to take a picture for a specific DISer? Because we were stylin' with our D original bags that she makes:

Cool! :thumbsup2

I love those bags! So Cute!

I'd been wondering about your title! Bwahahahahahaha Great Story!

Loving your trip report! Hope work levels out for you a bit! I hate it when the office gets crazy!

Cayley makes a beautiful princess Cathy
Oh and I am in on the becoming a mermaid idea!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter