I Am NOT a Bad, Bad Baby -- TR final updates 9/12

Avery looks great as a mermaid :)

Mmm, Liberty Tree Tavern looks delicious.

It's crazy that the FP+ wait is still like 15 to 20 minutes most of the time, but much better than the crazier 5 hour waits from before.

Also, I love your shirts ;)

What a lovely little mermaid! It's nice that they have another option for those who don't want a princess makeover.

We love Liberty Tree Tavern. So delish!

Perfect shirts for your meet with Anna and Elsa!

I'm curious. What is your other least favorite attraction?

Luvin Avery's mermaid make-over and yay you got to meet Frozen characters :goodvibes

Wow, love Avery's make over, that's cute!
Lunch looks good, especially dessert! Yumm
Awww I love iasw! Hehe I get all nostalgic about it.
Yay for meeting Anna and Elsa! Great pictures with the ladies!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Looks like a really nice morning...well, except for the Small World party. Good job using the FP+ to see Anna and Elsa! I'm can't fathom waiting over 2 hours in line for a character meet.

Love Liberty Tree Tavern!

Avery is such a cute mermaid! How fun.

Your lunches all look good; I have eating at LTT for the first time in September and I am pretty excited.

LOVE your Frozen pictures! Very, very cute. :thumbsup2

I didn't know that "mermaid" was an option there! I'm guessing Emily will be doing that next year :)

You don't like IASW? Blasphemy!

I need to spend some more time in that Tangled area! It's so pretty but always super crowded when I'm there so I move on.

So sad that you didn't get to see all of Wishes on your trip. :sad1: But at least you got a little bit in.

The Mermaid makeover looks gorgeous! I loved seeing pictures of that area because I've never seen that in another TR before.

Mmmmmmm that cake looks delicious!

I'm glad to see that you survived IASW. :rotfl:

Yeah for the meet with Anna and Elsa. Glad you guys were able to get a FP+ for them. I'm going to try to get one for my December trip. The pictures with them turned out really cute. I just read that they have split them up though so you see one at a time.

When we exited the Haunted Mansion, Wishes was going on. I tried to take pictures as I walked (not a good idea). Spoiler Alert: this is the only time we would see Wishes this trip. :(
Well... yay for seeing Wishes on your first night. Kind of.

Boo for not seeing it again. :sad2:

Cayley ended up riding with me because Mary said she couldn't sit with her if she put her hands up in the air...too scared (there's nothing to Cayley). :lmao:
:lmao::rotfl2: Is there any other way to ride?

After Avery became a Mermaid, it was time for lunch. We were eating ehre
She certainly makes a very good mermaid. It looks like she enjoyed it! :thumbsup2

And the girls also shared this with me
If you'd put that in front of me, there would be no sharing. :rotfl2::lmao:

After lunch, we hit one of my two least favorite attractions. But the girls like it so off we went
For an attraction you don't like, you sure took a lot of pictures. :rolleyes1

The mermaid makeover on Avery is simply beautiful! The colors looks so pretty on her!

It's been years since we've eaten at Liberty Tree Tavern and that was for dinner. Lunch looks better than what we had at dinner.

Yay for meeting the Frozen Princesses! I know that the girls had to be delighted.

Jeanette, it's okay, because we had so much fun. I think you and DH should have one at the same time and toast the beauty of OKW!
:thumbsup2 YES! We will definitely do it Kathy!!

And my girls think that pic of the building looks elegant (their words). We did online check-in this morning :dance3:

LOVE the makeover and IASM pics!!! And of course A&E!!! I am guilty of loving IASM!!! :upsidedow I make my FP for A&E for all 7 of us..DH is going to kill me :rolleyes:

Comments for the last 2 updates since I was away from the DIS all weekend:

Good HM pics! I can rarely get anything decent on there due to the lighting. Your Wishes pics were great too, but I'm sorry it was the only time you got to see them. And I love BTMR at night, changes the experience quite a bit.

Avery's mermaid makeover was great! I do enjoy IASM but it's okay to skip it occasionally. And your Liberty Tree Tavern lunch looks delicious. I haven't been there since I was a kid. I did the FP+ for A&E last month and also had only a 15 minute wait with it. Good thing too, because there is no way I would spend 3-5 hours in standby. I loved the movie, but so not worth it to me.

Avery looks awesome as a mermaid! I love the Pirates League room- such fun décor.

Lunch looks pretty good. We have never dined at LTT, but we adore the nearby CHH.

:woohoo: for the meet with Anna and Elsa. Standby is absolutely insane for that. GREAT photopass pictures. I love all your Frozen attire

:goodvibes

Playing catch up again.

Love the mermaid makeover! So cute! Lunch at LTT looked really good too.

Jill in CO

I love this update!!! :lovestruc So much love for this update!!! :love: Avery's mermaid makeover is gorgeous! :cutie: Love that her shirt matches the make-up perfectly! :thumbsup2 And the Anna and Elsa M&G photos!!! :scared1: They are SO. PERFECT! All three of you (you, Cayley and Mary) have the most awesome shirts on for the greet! Just loving it! :love:

My sister is taking her girls to the Pirates league this year....I have tried to talk Claire into it and she won't...spoiled sport!

Liberty Tree looks yummy...Still need to get there and try it for myself!

Hi Kathy! :wave2:

Great updates and pics so far. You guys got a lot done on arrival day!

Love the makeovers as well :goodvibes

Kathy, I have been so busy with everything since we got back from WDW that I have fallen way behind on the DIS. :eek:

Love your last update. Well except for the It's a Small World attraction. Like you it is one of my least favorite attractions right there with Carousel of Progress and Stitch's Great Escape. Now all I'm going to hear ringing in my mind all day is that song. And for that I thank you. :rotfl2:

I see you had an ADR for the LTT. I love this place just for the Ooey Gooey Toffee Cake. We had an ADR for it on our last day before flying out and ended up cancelling and having a late breakfast at Ohana instead. It was nice, but I'm now wishing we would have spent a few more hours in the MK instead. And yes, I now wish I would have gone to LTT just for that awesome dessert. :sad2:

I hope you are doing well with all that has been going on for you the last few weeks. Say hi to Mark for me and praying it all works out for the two of you. :hug:

Avery loos fantastic !!! It's a Small World was removed from the families; list after I took the Girls on it and they proceeded to tell Judy and Kyle how the song drove them NUTS:lmao:Have to get me some pix with Frozen :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter