"I almost peed my pants.. and fell out!" March 2015 TR

Great Wishes pics too!! And it must have been a nice break...give you some energy to try to stay out for a big and enjoy hopefully low crowds late at night!

The Dessert Party was never something that was high on my list, but the more I've heard about it, the more I think I'd like it. Wishes of course is the best thing ever. And I do love the idea of being able to really relax.

There are really no words needed, just the pictures.

Did those people stay crouched like that? Well I guess later photos showed, not quite.

I really enjoyed sitting and watching Wishes from the old FP spot, so I know I would enjoy this. Maybe not perfectly centered, but still so nice.

While we were waiting we asked another couple that was sitting next to us if they could take our picture.

I kind of like that spot for a photo. Plus, not a bad spot to survey the crowd movement too. Very clever.

Great pictures!!! you had great seats too! glad the people got the hint and got out of your way..
Your right the music isn't so bad when you see the parade- much better! then again i can listen to all dinsey music at any time...
The projection show is the BEST!!!!

Great Wishes pics too!! And it must have been a nice break...give you some energy to try to stay out for a big and enjoy hopefully low crowds late at night!

Thanks! It was nice to let people disperse and figure out what we wanted to do for the rest of the night.

The Dessert Party was never something that was high on my list, but the more I've heard about it, the more I think I'd like it. Wishes of course is the best thing ever. And I do love the idea of being able to really relax.

Did those people stay crouched like that? Well I guess later photos showed, not quite.

I really enjoyed sitting and watching Wishes from the old FP spot, so I know I would enjoy this. Maybe not perfectly centered, but still so nice.

I kind of like that spot for a photo. Plus, not a bad spot to survey the crowd movement too. Very clever.

Hi Rob, I hope you see this!! I also sent you a FB request, FYI. Thinking about you!!

I had heard both good and bad about it, but I am happy we decided to do it. I don't know if I'd do it again right away but it was worth trying!!

It's not perfectly centered but you still get a great view!! And you feel really close to all the action, especially when Tink flies right over you!!

Thanks! I liked it too!

Great pictures!!! you had great seats too! glad the people got the hint and got out of your way..
Your right the music isn't so bad when you see the parade- much better! then again i can listen to all dinsey music at any time...
The projection show is the BEST!!!!

Thanks Mo! Yeah if we could have seen MSEP it wouldn't have been so bad. We both really enjoyed both the projection show and Wishes!!

Work has been super busy with the end of the school year but I have some time to do a few updates and might actually get to finish this report. I know there was major incidents last week, so I hope you are all still around to read!! I'm getting sad though because I am going to be done with this report and still have no plans to go back yet.... :sad:

Day Nine- Last Park Day
Part Seven

When I left off we were heading over to HM to see what the wait was. I stopped on the way to get some Castle reflection pictures!

When we got to HM the wait was about 30 minutes. So we looked at MDE and all the rides were about 30 minutes or more. I didn't really care what we rode, I just wasn't ready to leave yet, so I asked Sken. He wanted to ride Thunder Mountain so we headed that way. The wait posted 30 but it was about 50 minutes by the time we rode.

It was here in this line that I thought I had my TR Title. I debated this one a lot but eventually decided on the one I did. When we got into line we came upon a mother and son. After a few minutes the son got antsy and started to tug on his mom and whisper to her. He was squirming a lot but we thought it was just being a kid. Then it happened.... he let out an extremely loud fart. It was SO FUNNY!! We started laughing and the kid went from embarrassed to hysterical laughing. The mom also started laughing crying. Sken told him it was no big deal, everyone farts and that it's funny! Turns out he was saying to his mom "I NEED SPACE, I NEED SPACE!!!" He was trying to be polite. We chatted with them throughout the line.

When we were finally sat, we sat in the second to last row and it was an awesome ride! We really enjoyed it and the wait was well worth it! Sken was happy with this pick too! When we got off, we chatted about what to do next, and Sken actually picked Splash! This was shocking seeing as he was so mad about getting wet on it at the beginning of the trip.

We headed onto Splash and were seated in the front row. The wait was almost non-existent, and we were right on. Well since we sat right down, they didn't do a good job of making sure the lap bar was secure, and it was pretty loose. This made Sken super nervous and he kept trying to push it down the whole time.

This was the longest ride on Splash ever!! We stopped a few times throughout the ride. They were having some sort of difficulty and the lights came on a few times. We both thought for sure we would be asked to exit, but we never were.

By the middle to the end of the ride, we had been on the ride for about 45 minutes, and we were ready to just get off, but we still had the huge drop, with a not secure lap bar!! However, this resulted in our favorite ride photo of the whole trip!!

I got the honor of holding down the bar so Sken could put his arms up! It was a fun ride and we got soaked!!!

From there we headed over to Tomorrowland and decided to take a ride on Buzz. At this point the lines were very small, and we walked right on. I think we checked the line for SDMT on the way to Tomorrowland but it was still long so we passed.

Sken beat me on Buzz, like always. I always seem to be in the lead, and then he comes back at the end to win it!

After Buzz, we decided that the perfect last ride for a Disney vacation would be the Peoplemover!!

It was a great end to the night! On our way out, we saw these people walking around with biker vests that were covered in trading pins. Sken named these people "Pins of Anarchy!" We got a good laugh about it. We stopped on Main Street to get a few pictures on the way out!

As we were walking out, something strange happened. We were under the Main Street train stop, that bridge you go out to exit MK and a little kid started walking next to Sken. So Sken being friendly says "hey buddy, what's up!" We keep walking and this kid is still with us. We get to the other side of the bridge and Sken asks "Where are your parents?" and the kid says "I'm with you now!" Um..what?!?

"I'm with you now!" So panic starts to set in, because we start looking around. This little kid was of color, and there weren't any other colored people around. We begin to look around frantically because we're getting closer to the exit and this kids is still with us. Sken starts to tell him he has to find his parents and that he can't be with us "I'm with you now!!" He also at one point tried to grab Sken's hand. Finally after what seems liked forever a lady ahead of us called to him and he went to her. He must have been a foster child. It was nerve racking for us, because we had no idea what was going to happen. She didn't seem to care at all that he wasn't even with her for a good 10-15 minutes.

After that whole debacle, we hit the bus stop and headed back to POR for our final sleep. When we got back to the room, we hit the pillows hard and fell right asleep. Before we did though, I took a picture of my Fitbit app.

Wait that doesn't seem right.... OH! It's 1:45 am this is only from midnight on!

That's more like it! Tired is an understatement.

Next up is our travel home day. I know people normally don't post about it but I will because it was interesting...

Beautiful reflection pictures! I love taking shots from that spot.

From what I remember, the lap bars were added not that long ago on Splash. I don' think there was any kind of restraint before that! I think the bars were added because too many people were standing up during the ride.

I agree that the TTA is a great last ride! I usually end up with Buzz as my last ride for some reason.

Cute PP pictures there at the end.

Wow, that is a lot of steps for one day!

I'm glad I popped over today and caught your update. Beautiful castle pictures.

I love the story as you waited for BTMR! And too bad about getting stuck on Splash. I remember the days that Splash didn't have the bar.

What a perfect way to end your last night...a ride on the Peoplemover.

That's very weird about the little boy.

Day 10- Travel home day!

This day will be mostly words.. but there are two pics at the end you don't want to miss!!

We woke up and it was time to pack and head out. We never got anything slid under our door to tell us when to go to Magic Express, so we went three hours before our flight. We tried to do the curbside check-in and they wanted our paper. So they sent me to the front desk to get it, and they gave me a hard time at the desk. I can't remember right now why, but it was a pain in the butt!!

We finally got it all squared away, and decided to grab some breakfast and head to the un-magical express stop. We didn't have to wait too long before getting on the bus and heading towards the airport. We chatted with the couple next to us on the bus, they were from Canada.

Before long, we heard a strange noise. There was a mother, father and infant sitting in front of us and two young girls in the seats across from them. One of the little girls started to get sick. The father switched with one of the girls to help the other. I think the mother was nursing so she couldn't do anything and this girl wouldn't stop. I felt terrible for the girl but it was nasty!! Sken ended up asking the lady if she wanted his extra shirt for the little girl. The lady was so appreciative because she knew her daughter wouldn't want to go through the airport and on the plane in dirty clothes. Just one more reason to love Sken! :love:

We finally got to security and were about to go through. On the way down to Orlando, I stopped at the check point to try to take off my Alex and Ani bracelets, and the security girl got huffy and told me not to take them off. When we were leaving MCO, I didn't take them off, but took off my shoes like you normally do. Turns out that you don't have to take off your shoes, but DO have to take off metal bracelets. UGH, so finally we made it though.

We find the gate, and sit down. Sken runs to the bathroom, and he comes back and says that the sign says TX not Rhode Island.. He goes to ask and they switched our gate! The guy was rude to Sken and said "you should have checked!" We looked at our tickets and we were where they told us to be! They changed it after we got our boarding passes! We had to run to find the right one and were some of the last people getting on the plane.

The flight was turbulent and finally we were back in RI. We went and found the car and started the journey home. We couldn't wait to get home! We had had enough of the day.. but we also had someone very important waiting for us at my parents house!!

We were so excited to see our pup and she was happy to see us. I know this looks like she was only excited to see Daddy, but I got a lot of love too!! We gave my parents their souvenirs and my mom had made us some dinners because she knew we wouldn't have time to grocery shop. We packed up the puppy and made our way home sweet home.

THE END :guilty:

I will be posting all our souvenirs once I have a chance to get pictures of them all. Should be in the next day or two.

Awwwww, such cute pictures with your baby! That's one thing that is so great about dogs. Even if you are only gone 5 minutes they are still so happy to see you again. :dogdance:

I hate going home days...especially when you have to deal with grumpy, rude people in the process.

Sken is a keeper...what a sweetie to offer a fresh shirt for the little girl.

Yep...that puppy sure missed you guys.

Looks like you had a great trip! A great night at the MK despite the mysterious little boy that came by you. It's always nice coming home to a dog that missed you.

Awww sounds like you guys had an amazing trip! I really enjoyed reading your trip report. Thanks for getting me hooked on this website. ;-)

I know others have offered, but I'd be happy to pick up a Chip mug for you when I go in November. :)

aww it's over!
:sad:

I don't want it to be over!!!!
TOO FUNNY ABOUT THE farts!!!! Poor kid! I bet they were so relieved you all were all good and laughed about it!!! Give the kid some ROOM!!!

People mover is one heck of a last ride! :love: you got to see it all..
Sken is so sweet to give his shirt to the poor sick kid.. I know i am missing tons of stuff here.. and i am sorry i was SO behind!
I do hope you book another trip soon!!!

I just read your whole TR! Looks like so much fun!!! I have heard of lots of people still looking for that Chip cup! Were you ever able to snag one in the time since your trip?! Thanks for sharing all the magic :)

Love the return doggie hug shots :)) So cute...that's the best thing about coming home from vacay.

So weird about that kid as you were leaving MK though...glad you were able to find his people!! Most kids would be so upset in that situation...that's kind of sad that he didn't even seem phased by it and was just "I'm with you now" like you could have just taken him home!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter