I actually talked to someone who cared!

fun & fancy free

DIS Veteran
My DH & I were at breakfast at a little diner on Sunday. We bumped into some people we knew. We were seated next to each other. They had seen us last Halloween(Disney all the way) and asked if we would mind if they wore the same next year. :rotfl: :rotfl: I offered them to borrow ours. Before you knew it they were picking my brain about where to eat for certain characters, times of year to go and the Dis Boards. Get this they are DVC people and they have owned for about 10 years. I attribute my wealth of knowledge on Disney to these boards :cheer2: and I wrote down the web site. They were genuinely excited about the info I gave them. I had a nice warm feeling inside that I was able to help out another Mickey admirer :earboy2:

:wave: :wave2: princess: princess:

I certainly understand! :cool1:

You just want to talk about all your plans, etc., and most people could care less. That is why this board is so much fun.
Have a wonderful Disney Day! :earsgirl:

Our cousins have been DVC members since the very beginning! They consider themselves WDW experts. But, when a Disney conversation comes up, they just have no clue! The DIS has the answers! They just don't get it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter