Hypothetical 10/20

pjweaver

just happy to be here
Walt Disney World has asked your opinion to gauge which ride vehicles need updating. Please submit your list of three rides that need to be made smoother to make them more enjoyable (and don't say Mission Space because it is meant to be that way).

Space Mountain

My other two would be BTMRR and Dinosaur, both of which are under refurb right now so I'm going to assume it's being addressed. Or maybe not.

Walt Disney World has asked your opinion to gauge which ride vehicles need updating. Please submit your list of three rides that need to be made smoother to make them more enjoyable (and don't say Mission Space because it is meant to be that way).
Are you asking about the actual vehicle that you sit in or the ride itself?
Dinosaur is definitely overly rough as a ride but the vehicle is fine.
I think the seating compartment on BTMRR could be better padded as you do get bounced around quite a bit.
I don't find Space Mountain uncomfortable but I do think it's rather tight and I'm not that big of a guy. I would imagine that anyone 6-feet-tall or more has a really tough time riding it.
I also think some of the OmniMover rides could be more comfortable. Haunted Mansion comes to mind. Especially when the car leans back, there's really no cushioning at all for your head.

Space Mountain - for rough riding and getting in and out of the vehicle which is tough with bad knees
Small World - a little more leg room would be nice but I know that would cut down on capacity
Tomorrowland Speedway

Are you asking about the actual vehicle that you sit in or the ride itself?
Dinosaur is definitely overly rough as a ride but the vehicle is fine.
I was thinking the ride, like how BTMR bangs you into the other passenger or side of the car.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter