Hurricane Irma?

Ok well
a) we just lost power
b) Wilfred the frog has hopped away, hopefully for safer pastures
c) my Crepe Myrtle just got ripped up and took off down the street
d) my street is under about a foot of water

so I'm going to bed! Best of luck to everyone in Florida, you're all in my thoughts!

Hope every one is doing well. We are hanging out at All Star Music. All is well. Pretty gusty and a bit of rain.

The resort was open until 10. Ballo, Louie, Goofy, and Pluto made several appearances. Looks like we should be coming out of the nasty stuff soon.

Thank you for this!! I'll download the app too and check it out! Are you guys bringing gas with you? How to you prepare for that? Good luck! ❤️

Yeah, we're thinking of taking some gas cans with us, but hope it's not necessary. Right now the plan is to not let it get below 1/2 tank until we hit Southern Ga. Thankfully my vehicle is pretty fuel efficient.
We always bring a ton of drinks and food from home so I'm not worried about that.
Safe travels!

Ok well
a) we just lost power

so I'm going to bed! Best of luck to everyone in Florida, you're all in my thoughts!

Sleep tight. Hoping for better things in the a.m.

Hope every one is doing well. We are hanging out at All Star Music. All is well. Pretty gusty and a bit of rain.

The resort was open until 10. Ballo, Louie, Goofy, and Pluto made several appearances. Looks like we should be coming out of the nasty stuff soon.

Keep music safe I'll be there in 77 days.

Ok well
a) we just lost power

:grouphug: You and your family will be in my thoughts tonight.

Don't worry about the Crepe Myrtle. Those things are a virus. Whatever is left of the roots will come back with a vengeance. I once thought DH had hacked one to death, I mean pruned it:) Then we had a bad freeze. The arborist said it was gone for sure. This was a few years ago. I just noticed some of it coming back today:sad2:

Good luck. Stay safe. Kids those babies good night. Hope your DH is ok at WDW.

Isn't that the truth. I have several that were planted 27 years ago, taken down 15 years ago and still keep coming back up.

Ok well
a) we just lost power

Don't worry about the Crepe Myrtle. Those things are a virus. Whatever is left of the roots will come back with a vengeance. I once thought DH had hacked one to death, I mean pruned it:) Then we had a bad freeze. The arborist said it was gone for sure. This was a few years ago. I just noticed some of it coming back today:sad2:

Good luck. Stay safe. Kiss those babies good night. Hope your DH is ok at WDW.

Ok well
a) we just lost power

Hope to hear good things from you in the morning!

Ok well
a) we just lost power

I'm sorry, stay safe!

I am sitting in Minnesota anxiously watching Weather Channel coverage and reading the updates all of you are posting. Tomorrow we have to make the decision whether to keep our arrival on Wednesday or cancel our trip. Stay safe if you are in Orlando area. Hope to join you there soon!

Damage at the Poly posted on the Resort thread (pic courtesy of Tikiman):

21462261_1690633164314684_8165152942657179411_n-jpg.268651

DirectTv has WESH on - sounds like WDW si getting ready in the next 2 to 3 hours bear the brunt of Irma.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter