Hurricane Hannah's - Beach Club

slk537

<font color=red>Sigh...other than WDW, if I could
Just a few questions as I sit here idly planning (okay, obsessing about!) our next trip...

We'll be at the BCV's for a week of the trip and I know we'll spend plenty of time hanging around SAB. One of our favorite treats is the virgin Strawberry colada: virgin strawberry daiquiri and pina colada swirled - the perfect combo of sweet, sour, icy yumminess! DH and I each get one and DS drinks at least half of each of ours (hence the need for the "virgin" part!! :rotfl:)

Anyway - anyone ever get one of the non alcoholic slushie type drinks as a snack credit? They are $3 something, I believe.

It's not a big deal, if not we'll charge them to the room as usual, but my obsessive nature is wondering.

TIA!

This is a good question, one I've never seen answered yet. I've seen no indication of what is included with a snack credit, beyond the standard choices outlined in the brochure, at Hurricane Hannah's. Given how comprehensive the Snack thread is, that would lead me to believe that they don't offer anything beyond the standard choices.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter