Hurricane and Military Park Tickets

shburks

DIS Veteran
I'm sitting on hold now to change dates as the husband is now being called up to move airplanes and we will not be able to go this weekend. We have military Armed Forces Salute tickets that I know are non-refundable. We cannot go back until January. Are we really out of luck with the tickets?

You can call and explain the situation.
Worth a shot.

WDW TICKETING GUEST SERVICES
Outside Line: 407-566-4985 (option 5)
Hours: 8:30-16:30 ET Mon-Sat

Thanks, Robo! I was hoping you'd have some thoughts on this. I'll have them transfer me over there once I'm done moving my trip. :(

I'm sitting on hold now to change dates as the husband is now being called up to move airplanes and we will not be able to go this weekend. We have military Armed Forces Salute tickets that I know are non-refundable. We cannot go back until January. Are we really out of luck with the tickets?

I hope they are able to do something for you, but for the future, I recommend trip insurance. USAA has some great policies and they aren't very expensive.

I hope they are able to do something for you, but for the future, I recommend trip insurance. USAA has some great policies and they aren't very expensive.

I agree with you! I always cover my DCL trips but rarely do WDW. We'll suck it up if there's nothing to be done.

I would really hope that under the circumstances that they move your tickets for you.

My biggest concern would be that the 2018 salutes have not been announced yet.

That's why I didn't specifically suggest that Disney could "move the trip."
But, since they don't (generally) like to make refunds on tickets (and say so, even before you purchase)
they COULD issue the amount of the tickets in the form of a Disney gift card.

That way, the OP would be able to buy any kind of ticket available at the time of her next trip.

Again, all the OP can do is "ask nicely."

OP, I'm wondering if you had any luck with the Military tickets? I'm in the same situation (was supposed to head to Disney next weekend) and was told Disney couldn't do anything about the tickets and I would need to contact the base they were purchased from.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter