HS to Contemporary

mlong2004

Blessed ...
We would like to have dinner at CA Grill at the Contemporary during our visit and watch the MK fireworks. My plan is to head to the Cont after Fantasmic but not sure if I would have time to get over there.

Here is a rough itinerary ... please let me know if you see a better way to be at the Cont in time to see Wishes.

2/29 - AK (hrs 9am-5pm) then to MK for the 24 hour leap year celebration
3/1 - EP (hrs 8am-9pm)
3/2 - MK (hrs 9am-8pm)
3/3 - HS (hrs 9am-7pm)...Would we have enough time to get to the Cont after Fantasmic at HS?? What would be the best/quickest way to do this?

:confused:

Forgot to mention at Wishes is at 8.

(Like the folks who read these don't already know that!!) :-)

No way to do both, fantasmic starts at 7 it will be around 8:30 before you could make it to the bus to get to CR. I hate when I have to choose between the two. But Kingdom is open until 11 so you could get in a couple hours of MK time if you have park hopper.

If you've never seen Fantasmic, I would choose that over Wishes. Wishes is a nice fireworks show, but I think it is the least immersive of the three. The new castle show is pretty cool, but I still really enjoy Fantasmic.

Thanks for all of the help. I think we decided to get ADR's for CA Grill on the day we go to AK ... and then head to MK for the leap year celebration. Hopefully the BWI folks can get us ADR's this late. Everyone says how awesome they are and the wonderful personalized attention you receive when you stay CL ... so I am banking on that. :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter