HS parking to ride skyliner

ashleyasiegel

Mouseketeer
We are renting a car and staying at All star movies. We would like to ride the skyliner for fun since we never have been on it on one of our down days. Can we park at DHS if we don’t have a park reservation that day? Or would we have to ride the bus?

You should be able to, but you'll have less of a walk to the Skyliner if you take the bus. The bus loop is right next to the Skyliner station, whereas these days, they're mostly using the parking areas on the other side of security and the turnstiles.

I seem to recall in 2019 when the Skyliner opened, Disney asked people that were coming just to ride the Skyliner to park at one of the resorts.

I wouldn't pay for parking just for Skyliner. If you plan on visiting Epcot just jump on there and take it to the Riviera and back. You can access at International Gateway.

I wouldn't pay for parking just for Skyliner. If you plan on visiting Epcot just jump on there and take it to the Riviera and back. You can access at International Gateway.
They won’t need to pay for theme park parking while staying at the All Stars.

I would think 🤔 but don’t know officially that WDW would prefer HS over a resort. Your plan sounds fine. You do not need a park reservation to do that.

They won’t need to pay for theme park parking while staying at the All Stars.

I would think 🤔 but don’t know officially that WDW would prefer HS over a resort. Your plan sounds fine. You do not need a park reservation to do that.
Didn't realize. I know they still pay to park at resorts, didn't know the parks are included in that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter