• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

HS After Hours August

cheapster316

Mouseketeer
We are going in August. We have to go because of school schedules and are used to going in January. I am so nervous about the heat. I am planning rest days and if last year’s schedule holds true we should be able to do MNSSHP on a Tuesday night. This should work out as we would rest all day and just go at night with party tickets.
I also saw HS after hours which would start at 7. This too seems ideal for heat and crowds.
This is my first time seeing info on after hours and currently only scheduled until June. I know only Disney knows for sure but does anyone know typically if they run this in the summer and approximately when tickets go on sale. I know Halloween can be as early as April but probably May.
I plan on doing our last full day on Friday at Magic Kingdom so I figure 2 evening nights should help with the heat.

This is an unprecedented time with the number of after hours parties. Disney has never had this many and has never had them well into summer. There is nothing in the past that could be used to predict when more dates will be announced because this year already has a record number of dates.

Also will be there in August as we can only go when my kids are out of school too. We usually go a few times over the summer and while it's hot, we make do. Sounds like you're going closer to end of August if you make it to a MNSSHP. We usually do the first week since my kids go back early August. I'm hoping for DHS after hours too, they have them scheduled for epcot into August but I'm on the fence about it for Epcot. We usually don't do much early even though that's the coolest time of the day, we just try to strategize our AC breaks as best we can. As far as if Disney will offer them past June, nobody has a clue. I've just been checking the page periodically to see if dates are added.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter