• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

HRH Why no rooms on Oct 29

popsynic

DIS Veteran
I know this sounds a bit nutty, but I am looking to AVOID Halloween Horror Nights, and I have sort of worked out that there will be no Halloween Event on Mon 29 & Tue 30 October, so picked this date for my one night stay, and enjoy two 'Halloween Crowd' free park visits with my family.

But a bit confused today to find that there is no availability whatsoever for Mon 29 October at Hard Rock. All other days, including Halloween itself fine - but this Monday night, no luck

Both Portofino and Royal Pacific have availability. Any reason anyone can think why the hotel has no availability at HRH on this night?

A lot of people come for HHN,even if there's no HHN that night the day before on Sunday will have the event so you could have people who were there for Horror Nights in the weekend staying an extra night and others coming 2 days earlier to go to HHN on Wednesday.

A lot of people come for HHN,even if there's no HHN that night the day before on Sunday will have the event so you could have people who were there for Horror Nights in the weekend staying an extra night and others coming 2 days earlier to go to HHN on Wednesday.

Yep that might be it - but all other nights around this Monday (a non event night) has full availability at all room rates.

As a post above states, a room has come available, but only the highest club level price.

Just seems a bit odd, when all other nights have wide availability

Probably a combination of things. Could be a few large conventions overlapping combined with HHN attendendees.

I had trouble booking HRH also. Kept showing no availability and offering every level of room at the other two hotels. Even after a phone call to universal, where I was told it's the "most popular" hotel....I questioned - not one single room at any level, 8 months in advance, not a holiday, when both of the other hotels have all levels available - then they look at it, and lo and behold, the search program was not offering the HRH - NOT that there wasn't any rooms available. But the telephone people were using the same system as the internet was so they didn't see availability either.

I had trouble booking HRH also. Kept showing no availability and offering every level of room at the other two hotels. Even after a phone call to universal, where I was told it's the "most popular" hotel....I questioned - not one single room at any level, 8 months in advance, not a holiday, when both of the other hotels have all levels available - then they look at it, and lo and behold, the search program was not offering the HRH - NOT that there wasn't any rooms available. But the telephone people were using the same system as the internet was so they didn't see availability either.

it just seems odd to me

• full availability at other US hotels
  • no event that night
  • no convention on
  • day before and day after no problem - just that night
why is HRH full?

You could always send an email to the hotel. Use the contact us form on their website.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter