HRH - pet friendly rooms & pet walk area?

wen8jr

DIS Veteran
Hoping to get some help. I'm trying to find out which area of HRH holds the pet friendly rooms and where the pet walk area is specifically located so I can take look on google maps. This is first trip with our dog (and we are a bit nervous). I know they are garden view rooms but that's about it.

We've stayed at both RPH and Portofino before and we wanted to experience something new this trip. We are staying 7 nights and don't want a room in a very bad location just because it is pet friendly.

Usually it is first floor so you have easy access out of the building to the pet walk areas

None of the rooms are in a "undesirable " area

Thanks macraven, do you know where the pet walk areas are located?

The one I am most familiar with is the one in the back of the hotel, garden lawn area

I'll see if I can pull up the dog sites later tonight for you

Mind you, I'm very directionally challenged, but I'll give this a try!!

We just returned from HRH, stayed in room 3099, which is same level as lobby. Outside our window was a lovely courtyard. We saw dogs playing out there daily. Two super cute bulldogs playing soccer with a lime green ball was especially entertaining!
I'm guessing that the pet rooms were down the wings that surrounded the courtyard.

Hope that helps a bit!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter