HRH - Kids Suite or Club Room

Babyboo

DIS Veteran
Not been on here for a while and am booking for this Xmas and not sure if to book Kids Suite or a Club Room. Any pro or cons???

We are a family of 4 (kids 6 & 15) and our adult son may also join us

Have the Kids
suites been refurbished as they are still showing the old room photo.

TIA xx

Not been on here for a while and am booking for this Xmas and not sure if to book Kids Suite or a Club Room. Any pro or cons???

We are a family of 4 (kids 6 & 15) and our adult son may also join us

Have the Kids
suites been refurbished as they are still showing the old room photo.

TIA xx
We always stay in a kids suite on CL. I was told there are two kids suite's on the CL. I called HRH and they informed me the kids suite are renovated.

We are also booked on CL in a Kids suite. Our adult daughter is joining, but figure we will put the youngest in Rollaway (why not just put in a pullout couch?) in the King room. Just concerned about family of 5 bathroom sharing. Love the CL option for more space to socialize while others are getting ready.

Wanted to report that we just stayed in the Kids suite at the HRH club level. These rooms have not been updated to reflect the decor of other rooms of the hotel. They are as pictured on the site and the furniture is looking very tired. That said, they are roomy and functioned overall well for us. No complaints about the Club offerings- staff pleasant, plentiful items, and there when you needed a boost. The Happy Hour was crowded 5-5:40 but resolved pretty quickly during our stay

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter