HOW?!

Can some explain to me how you go to WDW for 2 or 3 weeks?? I would love to do this someday but I don't know how I could ever afford it...how do you do it?!

I'm from Canada and the exchange rate is currently not in our favour.

BF and I went for 11 days last September (was planned for 10, but we added on a day due to Irma). We saved up money well in advance, booked Value with a room discount, purchased the Canadian offer park tickets, watched flights constantly and booked non-direct flights (cheaper), packed snacks and breakfast foods to avoid buying in the park, refilled our water bottles, and used credit card points to pay for our Universal tickets.

It's a choice we make to go every year-ish, but it does mean that we don't do big trips elsewhere. We're planning to either do a WDW-DCL combined trip in 2019, or an Asia trip (Hong Kong, Shanghai, Tokyo) and we know that means we won't go back to WDW until late 2020 or 2021, because either of those will be expensive.

In terms of time off, we have quite good benefits and work conditions. I get 4 weeks of paid vacation a year, plus 12 paid days off during Christmas/New Years, plus a 5 days of "extra" paid days off (which can be used as full days, or half days), and 7 paid sick days. So finding the time is not an issue.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter