How will I get there?

Valentina8623

Earning My Ears
i have reservations at Hoop Dee Doo, but we are staying st the Poly. What is the best way to get there and how long will it take?

Take monorail or resort launch to Magic Kingdom then the Boat to Ft Wilderness

Either or monorail/boat scenario will work best but include a minimum of 30 min total travel time. Sometimes you will need to wait for either mode of transport.

I used Uber twice while we were there earlier this month. Both times started at Caribbean Beach Resort, once to Yacht Club/Captain's Grille for breakfast, and once to the Dolphin to pick up a rental car. It was pretty cheap and took way less time. There is even an option to order one with a car seat.

I used Uber twice while we were there earlier this month. Both times started at Caribbean Beach Resort, once to Yacht Club/Captain's Grille for breakfast, and once to the Dolphin to pick up a rental car. It was pretty cheap and took way less time. There is even an option to order one with a car seat.
this does not work for Hoop Dee Doo as you will still have to take a bus at the campground as there is no car parking or dropping off there. and at the end of dinner/show you would have to bus back to front tom get taxi/uber

Either primary method mentioned, I would allow more than 30 minutes. The general rule of thumb is allow for one hour to travel between resorts (unless you use a cab, Uber, etc.). If you just miss the boat launch or monorail at Poly, then just miss the boat from CR or MK, you could be looking at adding at least 20-30 minutes in addition to the actual travel time. If you hit everything perfectly, 30 minutes would be just about right. Remember, you also have to embark twice, disembark twice, and then walk to the event, as well. ;)

You won't need uber! I like to be early, so I would allow at least an hour using the monorail/boat suggested... consider it part of the experience!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter