How will frozen land change how u do the park

Clt_jojo

DISNEYLAND HONG KONG BOUND MARCH 2025
With frozen land opening early Nov. What’s the best way to start in the park? Tomorrow land or Adventureland first. Doing frozen land at end of day?

I'm not a local, nor have I been to HKDL for a number of years, however I would hit up Frozen land first. In my experience, HKDL seems to be relatively quiet at opening, and I would expect crowds to build during the day. You can always go back to the area in the evening if you would like to see it at night, but at least you will have already experienced the attractions.

It's too early to tell what the crowd patterns would be like so probably ask again shortly before your visit. I suspect that most people would go to Frozen first so theoretically, if you are at the gates when they open or at rope drop, getting there before the crowd could be a way to go. But since HKDL will be selling early entry, on days with a lot of foreign tourists or if you don't arrive right at opening, starting in Tomorrowland will probably be a safer option.

The problem with starting in Adventureland is that Jungle Cruise requires enough people before they start a boat so unless you're doing a Cantonese boat, you could be waiting for quite a while at rope drop. Additionally, Grizzly Gulch, Mystic Point and Toy Story Land can open as late as noon on off-peak days which means once you're done with Jungle Cruise, you're far from other rides.

Thks for the info. I can’t believe mystic doesn’t open at opening!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter